"Late night vibes"

"Did you enjoy it?" Layla asked me and I nodded my head, smiling a little bit.

"Yes, he really did his thing. I didn't know he could put all of that together."

"Like I told you.....people change." She said rubbing my back as we watched TV on the couch. We were supposed to be having a girls sleep over but nobody showed up claiming they didn't know about it. So it was just me and lay.

"You talked to Ni?" Layla asked and I removed my attention off of the movie that was playing to Layla and I shook my head.

"No....I don't think she likes meek." "I think they know each other but I don't think she's fond of him. Everytime I talk about him she dismisses everything. Rolls her eyes." I bit my lip running my hands through my hair. "Why you ask?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I don't know she's been acting weird lately like to the group."

"Well she doesn't really like Asia so..."

"I know that but they been having that stupid beef for the longest and she hasn't acted froggy to us but now she starting too and I don't like it."

"I kinda been noticing that too but....you know Nina." I said talking about how dismissive Nina was.

"Yeah....I guess. But we definitely have to talk to her about it cause it's getting out of hand."

"For su-" I was cut off by the ringing of her phone and she picked it up looking at it before groaning.

"Yes Nile....I know but I'm kind- okay fine. I'm coming." She hung up before looking at me and pouting. "My brother is sick and wants to act like he's five. I'm sorry baby."

"You're Good, nobody even showed up anyway." I said chuckling as I got up giving her a hug. " thank you so much."

"No problem girl, I'm sorry I have to leave baby. Imma call you Okay? Be safe I love you."

"I love you too, be safe as well. And tell Nile I hope he gets better." I said watching her put her slides on and grab her backpack before blowing a kiss and leaving out the door. I smiled waving at her and watching her get into her car, pulling off before I locked the doors. As soon as I sat down I heard the door ring again and I thought it was Layla because she might have forgotten something but I was wrong. It was meek.

" Whatcha doing here? At damn near 12 in the morning." I said looking at my phone clock and he shrugged as he just barged in.

" Damn I can't get a Hey, hi, wassup? How you been doing?"

" not if you just gonna barge in here like you pay the bills." I said closing the door.

" shit...I can." He said plopping on the couch...in my spot. " shit warm as hell."

" Cause I was sitting there, but foreal why you here?"

" you're neighbor is crackhead. Nigga just bought 6 jimmies. I think he finna uhh...suicide or some shit." Meek said before looking at me and my eyes were wide, with my mouth open.

" then why did you sell it to him stupid, I'm finna go over there." I told him before I grabbed the blanket that was on the couch and he grabbed me before busting out laughing. "Why you laughing, how about if he really kills himself."

"Fuck are you going to say. Umm meek just told me he sold you way more crack then you need, so please don't kill yourself" he mocked me and I pouted trying to get out of his grip.

"No....I just wanna invite him over. I got hella food, you know make them feel welcomed. Which house is it?" I asked him.

"Right across the street."

"Hell nawl" I mumbled and meek started laughing shaking her head.

"Now that's fucked up. He had a shorty with him."

"I know and she's rude and mean, I can't believe they snorting."

" they white." He said and I lightly tapped his face.

"Don't say that."

"No nigga that I know personally, be off the white. Expect earl. But I know him cause I used sell to him. Nigga still alive and shit." Meek said letting me go and I sat next to him and I watched as he picked up the UNO cards.

"You tryna go?" He asked and I nodded as he pushed the coffee table before we got on the floor. He took off his timbs placing them by the door before coming back.

"We playing stackies or what?" I asked as he passed the cards and he nodded.

"Don't try to act shyst cause I know how you be." He said before smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. You need to worry about yourself, and how you are going to recover after I beat you."

"Hella back talking shorty." He said as he put the neutral card down and since he passed the cards out I was first. I placed down a yellow and then he placed down a yellow 5, then putting done three of their different color fives and I smacked my teeth.

"You serious?" I muggef and he gave me a smile showing me his pearly whites. "Don't smile at me meek, cause you already making me mad. So matter of fact, draw two." He picked up two cards before releasing a quick chuckle after he took a look at his cards. Since I had made him draw I could play again and put down a blue 9.

"Finna be cryin." "Ight lets get it. Draw a eight cards, Imma change the color to yellow. Imma drop there here. Switch it back to me....draw another two. Uno. Uno out." He said and I threw my cards at his face and he laughed.

"You mad. You forgot....I does this shit. Handing Ls errday. This win kinda made me hungry. Lemme get a meal for the champ."

"Boy, fuck You."