"Nicki takes philly"

"Rihmeek." I whined through the phone as I layed my head on my desk, trying to figure out what I wanted to eat for lunch today. " are you listening?"

"Yeah whatcha say?" He asked and I smacked my teeth.

" when can I see you again." I asked shyly, I could feel myself getting attached to him again. That's a habit that I had to break. Getting attached so easily.

" ion know, work been a motherfucker. It's a pending shipment and I can't leave philly without it touching down." He informed me and I sighed. I couldn't even argue with him about that because with past history, incoming shipments were very crucial.

"Okay, I understand."

"come to philly." He said after seconds of silence and I bit my lip.

"Ummm....meek."

"Nicki, what was one thing that was keeping you out of philly?" He asked me and I licked my lips.

"You."

"Alright And we Straight now, I'm booking your flight right na." He said and I squealed biting my lip. "You down?"

" Okay. But I can pay for it." I told him opening my laptop.

"Nah you Straight, already done. I'm sending you your itinerary." He said and I huffed as I saw the notification pop up.

"Ohhh my gosh for tonight? Meek you know how long it takes for me to pack?"

"Better get to it, I gotta go nicki. I'll see you later love." He said and I didn't even get to say bye before his ass hung up. I got up grabbing all my things putting them in my backpack, grabbing my keys locking my office.

" Layla!" I yelled out as I spotted her in the corner with her client washing her hair and I walked to her.

"Wassup lil baby." She said and I smiled cause she was always so sweet.

" here you go, I have to leave and I probably won't be back until this week over. I'll give you all the details when I come back. Make sure everything is in check and if anything comes up just call me Okay?" She nodded as I gave her the Keys's to the shop.

"Okay, I gotchu."

"Thank you, I owe you." I said hugging her even though she couldn't hug back cause she was doing hair.

"Girl you Straight, just go have fun wherever you going. Love you baby."

"Love you more, and if the others ask just tell them I'm sick okay?"

"Secret safe with me."

"Meek you so corny," she said as she started speed walking to me with her deep ass dimples showing.

"You like my sign?" She laughed shaking her head reading the sign.

" big booty wit da inches. Meek you ghetto as hell." She said taking the sign away from me. "I'm keeping this too, this is too funny." I let her walk in front of me. That was a habit that I had when it came to Nicki, my eyes was always on here cause shit could get real busy real fast....plus that ass.

"Ohhhh he brought out the wraith." She said in a teasing voice as I chuckled going to open her door and I could tell she was surprised.

"I can be a gentleman too." I told her as I got in and her face was all types of red.

" you lookin like a tomato shorty."

"Ohhh my gosh....meek stop looking at me." She whined covering her face wit her hand as i started the car and left out the parking lot and into traffic.