"Unexpected"

"Why is this man always here?" I mumbled as I saw meek and Damien getting out of their all black wraith, acting like they was something they were not. I knew if they came in the salon everybody would go crazy and I didn't need anybody saying some outta pocket ass shit.

"Damn." I heard one lady said as meek pulled my door causing  the bell to ring and everybody to face them and I rolled my eyes as I got out of my chair going to them and pushing them back outside.

" swear this jawn was voted for the best hospitality. Pushing us out like you don't want our money." Damien said and I gave him a stare down causing him to step back with his hands up in surrender.

"Wassup Nicki."

"Hey Robert."

"Damn we still doing that?" He asked with a goofy smile on his face and I nodded

"Y'all gotta go. If you ain't getting your hair done then you can't come in. Dame you cut your hair, and you did as well. Now goodbye." I said but they clearly didn't here what I said cause they pushed me out the way, going in and I rolled my eyes huffing.

"Hey meek." Was all I heard as I turned back around seeing they were sitting by the old ladies talking to them and that kinda made me smile.

"Nah I'm Nickis brother." Damien said as I walked past them.

"Didn't I tell you pearl. Dat was her Bruva. They look just alike." Miss pearl said shaking her head at her best friend miss missy. Every two weeks they were here.

"Cause you blinder then a bat. Dis boy here look like....look like ion know. All these little fare skin boys look the same now of days." Miss missy said and I laughed and so did meek and Dame.

"And where are you from king?"

"Straight from the lord himself." Missy added clutching her pearls and I chuckled as I looked to meek who was smiling, ugly ass.

"I be around." He simply said stroking his beard.

"Well can be around my house."

"Miss pearl, time for a wash. Ohhh my gosh." I said laughing as she was laughing as well as I grabbed her hand helping her get up taking her to Nina.

"You got grandma in here wilding, come on time to go." I said still laughing cause miss pearl was too much.

"Nic can I talk to you right quick." He asked getting up causing the big height difference. It was one thing that I used to love him for. He was so sexy.

"Yeah....umm...-"

"You don't have shit to do come on." He said pushing me slightly into my office before closing the door and locking it.

"Lemme take you out for dinner."

"No." I said fast ass hell. I knew what he was trying to do. Nah words were still stuck in my mind.

"Why not."

"Because I don't want to. We agreed to be cordial we never agreed to going to dates. You know I love when I go out with you but your five years late. You should have did this shit when we were still together. Stop trying to bring old feelings up." I said blowing up in his face and his face held a confused face.

"Fuck You getting tough fo? All asked was go to dinner with me. You acting like I told you to fuck me after. Chill out."

"Ok-"

"And I'm tryna bring up old feelings? Nicki....your feelings for me never left so let's cut the bullshit." He said and I bit my lip.

"Meek they are done for." I said with my voice shaking even I didn't believe the words that came out of my mouth.

"Why the fuck you looking down? Say that shit to my face so I can believe this shit." He lifted my chin with his finger and I gulped.

"Why you doing this to me meek? Why can't you leave me alone?" I asked him wiping my tears. It seems like all he ever does is make me cry.

"Cause even after all the shit I put you through. I still love you and I've respected your wishes for some time now Nicki. But I can't anymore ma'. I love you and you goin' fell that shit."