"Finally"

"Man I'm finna just go knock fuck all this other shit." I mumbled to myself as I killed the engine before stepping out the car. I made sure I was looking right, I wasn't really into impressing people but this person wasn't just a regular girl. I took out my phone reading the address as it was written seeing it was the exact same. I saw a black Benz truck in the drive way and on the plate it had Barbie on it and I laughed cause this was definitely her house. I walked up to her drive way cause I made sure to park a little ways down. I knocked on the door and waited a second before I heard some shuffling.

"Who is it!" Her voice called out.

"Open up shorty." I simply said and everything stopped before I heard the clicking of the knocks.

"What are you doing here meek? No cause how did you even know where I live at?" She asked looking around smirking at her little ass. She hadn't aged a bit, looked exactly just the same. Her long eyelashes that layed on top of her Chinky eyes and pouty lips. She still rocked her black hair but it was definitely much longer. Her ass still was the same height which made me chuckle.

"You goin' let me in or nah? It's kinda chilly out hea'." I said stepping to her and she smacked her teeth opening the door wide open turning around leaving me to close the door and the opportunity to look at the ass. The ass was definitely fatter and was eating up the ballgame spandex shorts. Damn she was so fine.

"I look like a fucking mess ohh my fucking gosh. Ummm you can have a seat or something. I know my place look crazy right now but I'm restocking and stuff and now I'm just rambling on But I really need to shut my mouth now, I will stop talking now." She said before moving to what I assumed was hair into a big brown cardboard box.

"You good, how you been."

"Robert why the fuck your here, real shit."

"Damn we using governments now? That's how it is?" I asked her smiling a little bit just to edge her on. I wanted to see if she turned into the fire cracker Damien had said she was.

"Yep that's what we doing now." She put her hands to her hips as she twisted her mouth. " What are you doing here?"

"You ain't wanna come out with me in LA I decided to take a visit." I said looking around before laying my eyes on her once more.

"No that was me saying I don't wanna see yuh again." She said and I just stared at her. " and I feel like you should respect that. I have moved on."

"With who?"

"That's none of your business."

"It is my business, you my girl. What's your is mines." I said and she let out a chuckle shaking her head.

"Okay Yeah sure." She said sarcastically. "Did Damien tell you where I lived."

"You acting like I ain't the king of this fucking world. I been knew where you layed your head at. It was just a matter of time." I said smirking as I rubbed my waves. "You got thick as shit ma." I commented and she scoffed acting like she wasn't enjoying it.

"Nah I wanted to talk to you real shit." I said getting serious and she looked at me.

"Talk no matter of fact. I wanna ask you some questions." She said sitting on the couch across from.

"Ight shoot."

"How many girls did you cheat on me with since February 15 of 2012 until we broke up." Damn she remember the dates and shit. I sighed licking my lips cause honesty I ain't know.

"I fucked with like four girls truthfully. But there was some from other states." I admittted and she nodded.

"Was they cute?" I shrugged.

"You cuter."

"Just as I thought." She said rolling her eyes. "Bird ass bitches, getting me mad thinking about it. Matter of fact why are you here."

"If you would let me talk then maybe I would tell you." I told her and she rolled her eyes huffing.

"Can I talk now." I asked and she nodded.

"Ight Ion think I ever apologized for what happened. I was mad immature and I didn't really see the beauty that was in front of me. I ain't saying this to get back with you or nuffin like dat. Just know I wasn't 100 with you and I deadass apologize." She looked at making eye contact and she broke it. She had a thing about being scared too look someone in their eyes. It was weird.

"What I tell you about that?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Looking away from your opponent is a sign of weakness when battling." She recited and I chucked cause she still remembered.

"Damn....quote to quote." I said and she nodded with a shy smile.

"I forgive you meek but I just don't think me and you can ever work out. My trust in you has long gone run out." She told me.

"It's like when we first dated, let's be friends first. Ion wanna go some more years without talking to you that shit is dead to me." I told her being foreal cause I know she was with the childish shit.

"I won't....I just need time."