"Be careful nic."

"Where Ni at?" I asked the twins and they both shrugged their shoulders. This was her third time missing work without calling out or anything so I was really annoyed with her. We didn't ever really talk about what had happened we just brushed it under the rug, I was still kinda pissed but it's whatever.

"She needs to stop doing this childish shit acting like she can't call. Got all these people waiting on her." I said as I went in to the front lobby seeing she was now just getting in.

"Girl it was hella traffic I'm sorry, again." She said rushing past me and I sighed.

"Hello miss Nicki" I heard a little girl say and I turned around and my eyes grew.

"Ohhh my gosh denim!" I yelled a little too loud as I ran to her hugging her and she laughed, giggling.

"You remember me? I'm denim."

"Is that even a question, yes I remember. Ohhh my gosh you've grown....I missed you so much." I said and she posed for me making me laugh.

"I miss you so much too." Denim was like almost two years old when I left, I can't even believe she still remember me. She was so young.

"Who brought you here?" I said looking around.

"My muva, shes coming. She said I can  finally get braids like Beyoncé."

"Ohhh okayyy......" I said and she laughed as I saw Nah coming in the salon and she saw me waving at me with a big smile on her face.

"Hello stranger." She said giving me and a hug and I chuckled.

"I missed you guys so much man." I said pouting as I rubbed Denims head.

"We did as well, so so much. Have you been though. I didn't know this was your shop?" She said looking around before settling her eyes upon my face.

"It's only been up for a year. I used to be mobile and do people's hair and I finally saved up and bought it." I said.

"I'm so proud of you!" She said looking around smiling.

"Thank you so much." I said giving her another hug. "Are you staying for a lit bit longer I wanna catch up."

"Actually I was thinking of getting a silk press on this head of mines ." She said taking off her hat and I clapped my hands together.

"Yes! On the house."  The twin had got denim situated and I was getting Nah ready for her wash. The wash took about thirty minutes and while I was pressing her hair she told me that her and denim now lived in Virginia and I thought that was so weird. Meek had gotten into some trouble and there was blood on the streets so he moved them.

"Is he still doing whatever he's doing?"

"You know him he tries to keep everything on the low but I doubt that stopped." She said sighing. "He has all these successful business, but he will forever be a trap baby." She said chuckling a lil bit before shaking her head. I parted her hair doing the chasing method.

"He came to my house about two weeks ago." She turned her head around so quick I almost burnt off her ear.

"Are you serious? This nigga every fucking where."

"I know he just popped up and even I was surprised. I had seen him in LA that was the first time I had saw him since I moved back here. After he left I cried like baby because I just...ion know it was overwhelming. He gave me the apology I always wanted. Maybe that's why I was emotional." I said thinking back to it.

"Nah he looked so good he cut off his hair and everything." I said and she laughed.

"Eww fan girling over my brother he ain't all that. Ouuu I can't believe he ain't tell me all this shit. Fucking noodle head ass." She said and I laughed.

"All I wanna tell you is that don't go back to that nigga cause that nigga hasn't changed." She said and I smiled dropped.

"Ohh...well he said we can be friends. But I don't know....meek don't really have girls that are friends." I said mumbling a bit. " I didn't plan on going back with him." I was lying.

"I'm just saying, you are kinda gullible. Meek don't have friends that are girls, just like you said. It's a trap just be more cautious. If you had the idea of rekindling it. Dead it. I see a couple familiar faces in here that were once spotted at his house." ".....be careful nic."