"Memory Lane"

I went back to New York. As soon as the photo shoot was over. I was living my best life and me entertaining past relationships was me causing hella wounds to open up. I think I was healing, but I couldn't lie and say he wasn't heavy on my mind.

"You good?" Nina asked me and I nodded, pushing those thoughts to the back of my head. I was back to working at the salon and back to my normal life. "I also needed to talk to you about someone." She said as she nodded to my office and I sighed walking in there.

"Yeah wassup?"

"Bitch why the fuck you ain't tell me you had a whole ass nigga in philly?" Nina said and I scrunched up my face shaking my head slowly.

"I don't though, I haven't entertained no dude in the last two years and you know that." I told her. " where are you getting all of your information from?" I asked and she just shrugged.

"So you don't have a nigga in philly?"

"No Nina and I would appreciate it if you stopped talking to me about his nonsense. You're getting me mad." I said rolling my eyes grabbing the papers off desk deciding to do something and file them. I got out my checkbook deciding to also pay my monthly bills.

"Okay damn I'm sorry, I was just a bit surprised when people told me that you had a whole ass relationship and a whole ass baby and didn't care to tell me. You're my best friend." She scoffed and turned around and my head quickly snapped as she mentioned baby and I gulped as the tears started to fall.

"Nina, just get out." I said shaking my head. " just get out."

"So it is true?" She asked and I looked at her shaking her head at the fact that she didn't care that I didn't want to talk about this.

"Nina I don't wanna talk about this okay? It's the past let's keep it there. And you look like you enjoying this so get the fuck outta my face." I said quickly wiping the tears as I bit my lip.

I had a miscarriage during the time I was with meek and when I miscarried I felt like it was time to move. I was really young and even though things with me and meek were not going good I still really wanted that baby. I moved to New York and the first week there I felt pains in my stomach and I thought it was just continuous pain from the events from before and this time I decided to go to a doctor and I explained everything. Come to find out....I was carrying twins and the other twin had died but the other was still alive. I remember being super happy also sad at the same time due to the fact that my child would be growing up with a single mother and I had broken my promise to have baby's when I have a ring on my finger.

I got super depressed and I started not eating, not taking care of myself and at only six months....I gave birth to a stillborn.

I gave birth to a stillborn who only lived four minutes and eight seconds. Weighted 8 ounces and was the size of a baby bottle.

The fact that Nina had brought that up hit a nerve in my body and the only person who knew was Damien. I knew I was wrong by not telling meek but I knew if I did he would pull me back and me being the person I am I would have let him.

"Nina I'm going home." I said getting up as I grabbed my purse and phone as well as my charger leaving her in the office with her hands on her mouth. She knew she had crossed the line

"Asia lock up. You closing out today. Have a great day everyone." I quickly left out not wanting to let them see me cry. I needed to home and get some well needed rest.

" why is my baby not crying!?" I yelled out in terror as I felt the feeling of my belly feeling bloated leaving my body, meaning I had gave birth. The Question was why wasn't my baby crying. Why was she silent.

"Doctor Andrew Michele is needed I repeat! Emergency surgery. Baby is delivered but not breathing." I heard the nurses yell out as they quickly wiped off my baby as I tried to reach out trying to at least hold my baby.

"Give me my baby! Let me hold my baby." I remember yelling trying to get out the bed. I knew in the back of my mind, she wasn't goin' to make it. I just wanted to hold her for once, for once. For the first time. But it was to late, five minutes later she was pronounced dead.

"Nap in peace babygirl."