"Reunion?"

"Layla hurry up and take the picture, Cause we need to be asleep instead of being out here like we don't have work in the morning." We had just touched down LA about a few hours ago and the girls had of course persuaded me to come to the casino that was downstairs. It was very lively and I had already won a hundred dollars and I only used 5 dollars so I was super duper happy. Layla took her pictures while me and Asia stood on the side watching our friends take pictures. One would pose while the other took the picture and vice versa.

"Man can y'all hurry y'all shit up." Asia said with a groan and Nina snapped her head at her.

"And baby girl who you hollering at?"

"Like I said before let's go guys!" I said not up with the arguing. " we are in LA for a work. How many times I gotta say this. We don't have time for petty arguments. Okay? I'm hungry so come on."

"Who paying!" Layla yelled out as she grabbed her purse and I laughed.

"Lay if you don't get yo got two sugar daddies but still wanna be cheap headass outta here. Talking about some goddamn "who paying?" You Bitch. You paying. You got the most money outta of all of us." Nina said and I laughed even Asia laughed.

" tell me why she just read you like a fucking book yo." I said crackling and layla pushed me almost causing half my tittie to come out.

"See that's why yah titts almost showed."

"Tryna snatch her up an la nigga I ain't mad at cha." Asia said and I laughed shaking my head.

"And we not doing none of that."

"And where do we plan on eating? Cause the kid is starving like Marvin." Nina said and I took out my phone looking up some restaurants that were walking distance from our hotel.

"Okay so we can just hit up, bestia. It's Italian and it's like right across the street."

"That's where all the baller be at, yass."

"Okay guys remember that I'm paying and that layla don't have ballers money okay?" she said and I chuckled.

"We wasn't serious about that lay." I said.

"I was the hell." Nina said and I shook my head.

"We splitting the hell." I said looking at the prices and it would be bullying if we made Layla pay for everybody especially food."

"Okay wait...everybody. Do you have more then a hundred dollars cash on you?" Nina said. " cause if you don't? Take yah ass to McDonald's."

"Nina let's fucking go." Layla said as she busted out laughing.

"I'm serious, laugh now. Cause if the check comes over 500 I will be dipping and leaving y'all hanging."

"Damn way to be a good friend." Asia said and Nina looked at her wanting to say something but she turned her head walking away making me snicker cause Nina was a real deal bully.

"LA WE FUCKING HERE BAYBEH!" Damien yelled out and I rubbed my head cause this niggas was goin' give me a headache. "This nigga right chea' don't neva smile." He said as he put his camera on me and I flicked him off. I licked my lips as I honked at the driver in front of me. Slow ass was doing 10 and shit was mad annoying. LA traffic was something else even when it was damn near 12 in the morning. The city never stopped foreal.

"Where we finna hit up? Yo." Every time we came to LA he acted as if it was his first time here. Excited ass.

"I'm finna hit the sheets, a nigga tired and we gotta hit up that shoot tomorrow." I said yawning.

"Awl shit I forgot about that, better be some bad ass models yo. I'm tryna slide in something." Hoe ass.

"One of these days yah ass goin' get that usher affect yah feel me fucking with these dirty ass jawns." I said and I could feel him staring at me before busting out laughing.

"Look at you, being all holy and shit. Shut the fuck up."

"Nigga you shut the fuck up, watch who the fuck you talking too." I told him as I swerved the car and his ugly ass damn near went flying out the window.

"Wanna be a fucking NASCAR driver witcha ugly ass, on my momma I'm telling my momma when I talk to her. Tell her how her son been treating a nigga. Straight mistreat your ass." He said finally buckling up.

"That's expected cause you a snitch ass bitch."  I said chuckling. We stopped at the stop sign as I looked to my right seeing a group of ladies looking as if they had just came out of the Hilton hotel. One of them had a Fat ass but her head was down so I couldn't even see what shorty face looked like. From experience girls would be so motherfucking thick then when you looked up at the face...Straight bird. For some reason I kept on looking at shawty and the tattoo on her arm had me wanting to jump out the car.

"Yo meek drive!" D yelled and I looked up seeing it was green and I huffed pressing on the gas and I looked back.

"Aye D, I think I just saw nicki."