"Aftermath"

Meek

"When are we going to see each other?" The broad  asked me and I rolled my eyes cause that was the bogus shit I hated. When I fuck you after just meeting you, it's called a one night stand. Which means that shit only happens one time and we go back to not knowing each other existence. If the pussy is bomb then maybe two but her shit was average and didn't excite me at all.

I ignored her question and continued to put on my timbs and scully before grabbing everything that I had brought here which was nothing but my keys. Don't ever bring no expensive shit to a broad house. Them jawns be the main ones kicking shit.

" so this what we goin' do meek?" She asked again and I turned rubbing my face. This lil' bitch talked too much....goddamn.

"In tryna dip that's what I'm doin'. I already told you...this is a one time thing shawty. I'll see yah when I see yah."I said throwing up the peace sign before dipping. I drove all the way to my condo in Philly since I needed to clean  myself up. Ain't no way I was about to take a shower in that bitch home. It took me less then thirty minutes to get there and I quickly took my shower, cleaning myself off.

I put my Personal phone on the charger since it had been dead the whole night. But For my work phone, that jawn had been buzzing all morning and I needed to see what the fuck was up.

"Waddup boi, whatchu want?" I said as I answered to Damien's call.

"The shipment came in, give me the call so I can distribute." He said and A smiled appeared on my face. The shipment for more then 30 kilos of cocaine had finally arrived. It was a very big risk for that much cocaine to cross the Border and into the states. A nigga was mad happy there wasn't any fuck up.

"Do that shit, thanks for calling me man." I said looking through my personal phone and seeing hella miss calls from Nicki.

"No problem man" and with that I hung up. I picked up my personal calling up to see what nicki wanted. I knew she was going to give me the talk for not answering her calls but to be honest my phone had died and I was out working.

She answered on the third ring.

"Hello." Her soft voice said through the phone and I slightly smiled.

"Yeah wassup, you called me mad times. You need anything? You good?" I asked and I heard her release a short sigh.

" Yes I'm good......." she said and I paused cause she was acting mad different.

" you sure?" Nicki was the preppy type of girl in any situation. " did I do something?"

" I don't know did you?" She asked...that was her favorite line.

"Look Nicki....8:00 at yah favorite restaurant." I told her as I took the phone away from ear looking at the time seeing it was already 12:34

"Where are you right now?"

"At the condo." I replied and then I heard the dial tone making me scrunch up my face. I called her back,just to get sent to a voicemail and I started running names in my head to what bitch had been running their fucking mouth to my girl. But I was going to keep it cool. Imma go home, take her to dinner, have a cool lil' conversation. She's goin' cry on my shoulder, imma tell her I love her, and then we goin' have some bomb ass make up sex.

"No meek, please don't touch me right now okay? Please." She said as I tried to reach for a hug but she moved away.

"Fuck is your problem?"

"No fuck is your problem? Do you really think that you can just disappear for some days and then bring your ass here like it's fucking cool? Yeah no. That's dead, like this fucking relationship." She said as she threw the pillow at me and I sighed.

"When I left I told your ass that I was goin' be gone for a couple of days. You know there was shipment and shit like that. Stop acting like I just ducked off and I didn't tell you." I said and she stared back at me.

"And you had your phone on you?" She asked me and I rubbed my face sighing. "Exactly, you a dog ass nigga that doesn't deserve my love." 

"I don't deserve your love?" I asked her and she nodded as I watched her drop hella underwears and bras into her suitcase.

"Every fucking day, I try with your dumb ass but you not even giving me ten percent."

"What the fuck you mean yo! I try all the fucking time. I already told you before I don't do this clingy shit and you know that. Stop being in your feelings cause I ain't talk to you in a couple of hours. You act like this is the first time."

"EXACTLY MY FUCKING POINT ROBERT! You do this shit all the time and I'm sick of it!" "I'm moving back to New York...I can't." She said and my head quickly snapped in her direction.

"No you not. So ion even know why you speaking." I said getting up as I picked up her suitcase emptying it out and going to the window and throwing it out. "You ain't going nowhere...fuck wrong with you."

"Meek come here." She said looking at me intently and I knew I was fucked. 

"No man..."

"Yep, me and you are officially over. The bitch that's been giving you hickies can fucking have you. "