"Aftermath Pt.2"

I looked around the room as I started cleaning out all my stuff, putting it in boxes. I was officially done with  meek. The man I had loved for years had broke my heart and didn't even try to reason with a me. Didn't even try to make me stay. I guess you can say I was really shattered.

Most people in relationship think that, them and their partner are going to be forever but not me. I think it was my fault for getting myself involved with a man like meek millions. I wasn't ashamed to say the he was my drug and I was so addicted. To the point where I knew he was lying but I pretended that I didn't know he was lying so I could have a reason to stay. I was really dumb...but like people say love makes you blind .

"So you really about to leave...." I jumped at his deep voice as I took a deep breath  continuing to do what I was doing. I knew why he was here. He wanted to manipulate me and feed me lies like I was a child. I was old enough and smart enough to understand  that this relationship was just toxic and bad vibes. I had made up my mind. I was going to leave Philly and go back to where I belonged.  "I just want to talk right quick." He continued as he walked up behind me wrapping his arms around me and I calmly removed them as I pushed him back. It took the strength of 18 slaves not to slap the daylights out of him.

" meek why are you here."

" stop calling me that?"

"What? That's your name right? You don't have the privilege anymore to be called baby. Okay? We're done. It's through. No more. Faneto." I said. He licked his lips as he backed away from me and I just shook my head. He turned around putting his hands on the door knob.

"I just want to know why you did it? I did everything possible that a girlfriend can do. What did I do wrong?"

"You ain't do nothing wrong baby....I'm just sorry." He said and I sighed turning back around trying to keep my composure. "Can I have a kiss? For the road." I shook my head covering my eyes with the palm of my hands.

"You need to leave now." I said softly. "You need to leave." I repeated and in just minutes I heard the door click and I broke down.

"Yeah man she's gone, she packed her shit and dipped. Ion even want to be in that house without her man. She deadass left my ass bro. Shits crazy right?" I said looking at Damien and he shook his head as I rolled my third blunt.

"Nah it's not crazy cause out of all people Nicki was the same chick who would do anything for you dawg.  Wrote to you every single week, went to visit you every single chance she got  and you dog her? Shits lame. But I mean I can't be talking either so lemme shut up." He said chuckling a bit.

"Yeah cause I was deadass about to light yo ass up. You worser then my ass...went and had a whole baby." "But you right, you right. I ain't think she was goin' leave though foreal. I just feel likd...I'm 19 man, I got hella years to live and me being in committed relationship with nicki man that was too much."

"But you still was trying to keep her around."

"Yeah...I was trying to have everything. I'm not ready to settle down but ion wanna lose her either yah dig but all that shits out the window. I went to the house the other day and damn near all her shit was packed. She ain't even wanna give me a hug or everything man. I should find out where the fuck her ass dipped too caus-"

"Nah man, let her breath for a minute. You done dragged her in enough shit." He said and I looked up licking my lips as I took another drug feeling somewhat calm.

"I guess you right.....I'll give her......two weeks until she comes back crawling back to me."

Them two weeks slowly turned into months then months turns into years and I knew for a fact she wasn't coming back to a nigga. It had been some years and I hadn't seen nor talked to the girl. I would see her all over Instagram because she was a celebrity stylist but I couldn't bring myself to DM her or any other type of shit. She was living her best life namean and I couldn't be mad at that shit. I was 24 and I was still trapping but on some more lowkey shit. I wasn't the regular supplier anymore I was one of the big bosses. Looking at me you would think I was just a wealthy ass black man but I ran everything that sat on this thing called earth. I also had a few business cause I didn't plan on trapping forever. Whenever my bank account reach to that billion  then my trapping days goin' be officially over. But from now on it is what it is.