30.

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet."

-Plato

"Where is my perfume?" I ran my acrylic, french-tip manicured fingers through my wet hair.

"Hunny relax," Steph's calm voice carried me back into my relaxed frame of mind.

"You're right," she hugged me and started to blow dry my hair.

"Also, I bought you a new bottle in hopes that you would forget yours," I smirked and looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup was done and I was waiting for my hair to be braided and styled into a perfect bun.

"Is it clear?" I looked into the mirror at Randy and nodded, "Just checking for cold feet," I laughed and tapped my nails on the table.

"No way," he chuckled and shoved his left hand into his pocket.

"I have something for you," I looked at Ran through the mirror and he smiled, "It's not much, but I hope you like it," he placed a silver locket in front of me and I smiled. My initials were interlocked with Josh's and my whole face lit up. I snapped open the locket and the picture of Josh and me asleep on a lawn chair on his 25th birthday.

"Randy I love it," I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Alright it's time to get ready," Steph glanced at Ran and he took the hint.

"Mom and Dad would be so proud," I smiled and willed myself not to cry.

"Go get dressed," I nodded and walked into the bathroom, "Ready," I nodded and walked out slowly, "You look amazing and so beautiful," I looked into the full-length mirror. The dress hugged my chest and curves perfectly, "Josh is going to melt when he sees you," I smiled and looked at the train behind me.

"I'm so scared that I will trip over this," Steph shook her head and smoothed out the back of the dress.

"It's perfect," I saw Randy appear in the mirror behind me and he whipped off his face.

"Don't start, Ran," I fanned my face and looked away from him.

"Sorry, Addy," he tucked his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

"How's Josh?" He smirked and let out a loud laugh.

"He's fine. No cold feet," I smiled and let out a breathy sigh.

"I'm glad he's not freaking out because I am," Steph hugged me tightly and we both looked at Ran.

"I need to get into my dress and you need to keep the groom from exploding," he nodded and leaned forward, and kissed my cheek. He pulled Steph into his chest and kissed her softly.

"I will be back in an hour to give you away," I nodded and looked back at myself in the mirror. One hour until Josh and I are officially inseparable.

"Are you ready?" She applied the last of my lipstick and smiled.

"As I'll ever be," Randy walked into the room looking dashing as ever.

"You look so handsome," he smiled.

"Thanks," he hugged me and then looked at Steph, "Stephy you look amazing," she smiled.

"Thank you Ran," he leaned in and whispered something to her. She flushed and smiled wider, "Let's go kick this wedding's butt," Stephy said and we all headed to the entryway of the garden. My four bridesmaids were escorted by the four groomsmen and all I could see were shoes at the end of the altar.