16.

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."

-Sarah Dessen

Ollie pushed the shopping cart next to me and I stopped next to the ice cream.

"Good call. What is your flavor?"

"Josh will want mint moose tracks and my flavor is Cherry Garcia."

"Oooo. Add some bourbon to that and I'm in. I'm grabbing mint chip for me and Ian loves the rocky road."

"Good choices. The last thing on the list is margarita mix and stuff for daiquiris."

"I'll grab the strawberries and peaches if you want to grab the mix and we can meet back at the checkout line."

"Okay. See you in a sec," I rushed to the alcohol aisle and looked for a couple of different flavors. I adjusted my glasses on my face and grabbed the strawberry flavor and the classic, before standing up. I looked up and my eyes did a double-take. I blinked and his figure went away. I shuddered and took a deep breath. I met up with Ollie and she gave me a curious look.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. My mind is playing tricks on me. I swear I saw an old ex, who is in jail."

"That's intense. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. My mind must be playing tricks on me. I think I'm just tired."

"Okay," we grabbed our bags and walked to the car.

"Have you met Carson and Quinn?"

"Yes. They are so great. Their daughter, Eliana is such a sweetheart. I think their friends' Taylor and his wife, Gabby, are coming tonight as well."

"I'm glad I grabbed all this mix then."

"Me too," we arrived at the cabin and started unloading the car. Ollie opened the door and Blake looked up from the table.

"Omg! What are you doing here?" I dropped the bags I was holding and ran towards Blake.

"Your sweet boyfriend invited Damien and me for the weekend."

"Are Steph and Randy here too?"

"Yup! They will be here shortly."

"I'm so happy you are here. That everyone is here."

"Me too. Now go find your man and kiss the life out of him for arranging all of this for you," I hugged Blake tightly and walked outside to find Josh talking to a group of people.

"Hey, babe. We are back from the store," he looked up and smiled.

"Did you find your surprise?"

"Yes. Thank you for inviting them."

"I knew you needed them this weekend," he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly.

"Yo! Save for later!" one of the guys said and Josh pulled away laughing.

"Addy. These are my old college friends. Taylor, his wife, Gabby, Carson, and his wife, Quinn."

"It's nice to meet you all. I haven't met any of his friends besides Ian."

"He's the special one," Gabby stated and Josh rolled his eyes.

"You guys live in Arizona. Not my fault you moved to another state."

"Fair enough. I know we will be best friends, right Addy?"

"Yes. Wanna help Ollie and me bring in all the drink supplies. I need a margarita."