CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Unedited

Chapter 24

- Mia White -

"Who's ready to par-tay!?"

"The party's not for another nine hours."

Ben blinked at me once, twice, before walking backwards and closing the door. I looked at Levi with a confused look, asking if could tell me what that was all about, but he only shrugged his shoulders. I looked back at the door, and Ben came through again.

"Who's ready to wait nine hours before we par-tay!?

I laughed as Ben walked his way over, falling down on the couch like a drunk person. Everyone was here at my house; Levi, Ben, Sarah, and even Jacob. Ace - unfortunately- wouldn't show up until it was time for the party because he was having a serious talk about the contract with his father.

He called me earlier, complaining how Mindy and her father were coming over to discuss the wedding.

"How many time do I have to fucking tell them!? I don't want to marry his fucking daughter!"

"Language."

"Whatever," he muttered.

I noticed that the more time we spent together, the closer Sarah and Ben were being. They talked more to each other than the rest of us. I don't know why but I feeling like something is going to happen between those two. The good, and bad.

Instead of being stuck in the house all day, we all decided to go out. Jacob had a horrible idea that we should all go skating at an indoor rink. I groaned, thinking of how bad of a skater I am. Jacob said that I'd be fine, but I doubt it.

When we made it to the indoor ice rink, we picked some ice skates and paid for them. Levi taught me how to tie the skates since I was having trouble.

Levi, Ben, and Ace are the only ones that know I'm terrible at skating. This is only the second time since - after I fell and hit my head in seventh grade during that field trip - I never tried again.

Ben was practically the master at skating. He used to play hockey for a few years when he suddenly stopped. I asked why he stopped because he was one of the best players on the team. He only shrugged and said he found something new he liked doing better then hockey.

Sarah was just as good as Ben, as well as Jacob.

Man, am I the only one who can't skate?

I frowned as everyone else was having fun. It wasn't only us in the rink, but also a few people. Even the kids here are better than me!

I sighed, and stepping onto the ice, but to fall. Luckily, someone caught me just before the same thing could happen to be back in middle school.

I looked up to see Levi chuckling at me. I glared at him, and a small smile appeared on his face. He helped me up, and took my hand, helping into the ice.

"Thank you," I said.

"No problem. Want me to teach you how to skate?" He offered. "I learned a few tricks when I saw Ben first skating."

I eagerly nodded, wanting to learn how. He grinned before grabbing both my hands with his. I listen carefully as he told me how to skate properly. First, he made just simply stand still to see if I have balanced. I nearly fell a few times, but he was there to catch me.