The Capture of Drug Lord, Lucy Heartfilia

As always, I see my soap operas (novelas) and get highly inspired to make a story of my own with my favorite OTP, NaLu. This story is inspired by 2 novelas. Enjoy the story!

**

Lucy

"Lu-chan, are you ready to head out? Mira is already outside in the car waiting for you." Levy says, and I nod.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Remember, Levy. You're in charge in making sure the merchandise is still being produced and shipped. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am! You can count on me!" Levy says, and I quickly hug her. 

"Thank you so much for everything that you're for me, Levy. You deserve the world."

"No, thank you. Anyways, you should start heading to the warehouse. Erza hired someone to take you to Europe for your meeting with the drug lord, Blue Pegasus. I hope it goes well." Levy says, and I nod.

"I'm sure it will. I'm sure Ichiya's boss is going to agree on the merchandise I'll be selling to him. We'll be winning millions, Levy. Anyways, I have to go or else I'll be late." I said, grabbing my bag and leaving the mansion.

I walk down the steps and towards the car where Mira is waiting for me. Opening the door, I enter inside, and Mira smiles.

"Ready to go?"

"Always."

Unknown

"Boss, she's driving away with her companion in the car. Shall we proceed with the plan?" An ally of mine says through the phone.

"Proceed. I want her here. The plan better not fail." I said, hanging up.

Lucy Heartfilia, today, you will be under my custody. You will be captured and living with me from now on to join forces.

As much as I would really love to kill you, I cannot. For the sake of my business to grow more powerful, I need you alive. I definitely would like to see your face when you see who has kidnapped you.

Minutes have passed, and Mira and I have finally made it to the warehouse. Mira stops the car and looks at me with concerned eyes.

"Be safe, Lucy. There's so much danger and you have enemies all around. Call me, Levy, or Erza if you need anything. We will do what you order." Mira says, grinning a little.

"Don't worry about me, Mira. Help Levy out with the merchandise, okay? Take care of each other. I'll be back in no time." I said, grabbing the handle of the door.

Suddenly, I see multiple black cars being parked around Mira and I. I widen my eyes, realizing that we're surrounded and being under attacked.

"Lucy Heartfilia! Get out of the car, now! Or we'll shoot!"

They don't look like the police or anyone who works for the authorities. They're allies from an enemy of mine. Mother fuckers were following me!

"Lucy, we're under attack by an enemy. What do we do?" Mira asks, about to get her gun.

"Do not do anything, Mira. I have to follow up to their orders. Report this back to the base. I don't want any harm coming towards you." I said, opening the door.

"Lucy, stop! You can't possibly do that!"

I close the door, ignoring Mira's calls. I raise my hands up in surrender, and announce them something.

"Do not hurt my friend. I'll go with you with ease but you must follow that condition."

"Very well! Enter the car, now!"