Running Away Once Again

Natsu

"Does everyone have all their things in the trucks!? We don't have a lot of time." I said, and the girls nod.

"You guys are fucked! He should be here shortly probably surrounding the perimeter!" Dimaria shouts out, laughing after she's been tied down to a pillar.

"You shut up. You have no reason to talk, you traitor." Brandish says.

"Alright! Brandish, please join the rest of the girls inside the truck! Natsu is willing to share his home with us. Don't worry, I'll buy a new house as soon as possible, Natsu." Mira says, and I smile.

"Take your time. You can stay at my house all you want." I said, and she grins back.

Juvia, Erza, and the rest of the girls all leave the house, but another car drives by the house and pulls on the brakes, putting the windows down and getting out with their automatic guns.

"Take cover!" I shouted, and multiple shots erupted.

"Levy! Juvia!"

I look at the two and they've been shot in the stomach and chest. Widening my eyes, I take out my gun and started to shoot at them with my semi-automatic gun. Mira takes both Juvia and Levy inside the trucks and the rest of the girls begin to shoot at them.

"Larcade! Get inside the truck and drive! Go! I'll be right behind you! Take Levy and Juvia back to my house!"

"I don't know where your house is at!"

"Brandish knows! She'll lead you there! Just hurry!" I yell out, taking cover and reloading.

Larcade gets inside the first truck and turns on the engine, driving away as he presses onto the pedal. I take a deep breath, controlling my anger after they've shot both Juvia and Levy.

Juvia and Levy have been shot by a high-velocity bullet. It damages the flesh and it causes death by blood loss. If Juvia and Levy doesn't get medical attention as soon as possible, it's viable that they can die.

"Sting!! Get me out of here! I'm inside the mansion tied down!" Dimaria yells out.

"Natsu! We need to leave! They're going to take over! Let's go! It is not time to be reckless right now so move it!" Mira yells out, and I grit my teeth.

"C'mon, Natsu! Worry about vengeance later! As much as I want to, we have to go!" Erza yells out, and I scoff.

I point my gun to one of the men and shoot them, making a headshot. But another one shoots at me and a bullet grazes my shoulder.

"Gah!"

These idiots aren't going to stop!

I go inside the second truck and into the backseat. Mira soon drives off and Sting's men begin to shoot at the truck. Two good things about this truck is that it's bulletproof and it accelerates quickly.

"Follow that truck. Brandish is telling Larcade where my house is located."

"Are you okay!? You're bleeding, Natsu!" Erza says, turning around from the passenger's seat.

"I'm fine. The bullet grazed me, that's all. Just hurry it up, Mira. Those guys might follow us." I said, turning around to look at the back window.

No vehicle was coming after us. Sting must have ordered his men to not follow. All they wanted was to save Dimaria but honestly, Brandish should've killed her. No one forgives betrayal in this type of organization.

Let alone live.

Back home, my men come and help the girls out, especially Juvia and Levy. Gray comes towards Juvia and carries her bridal style inside the house.