Stabbed in the Back

Mira

It's been a week since Lucy was arrested. No one can visit her because the police knows who we are and they'll catch us in an instant if we show up. Perhaps Larcade and Brandish can since the police have no evidence on crime against them but everyone else, we cannot.

Natsu and I have been sending letters to Lucy so she can read them. In the letters, I tell her what's been going on. I've been handling the shipment of the merchandise and Erza has been taking care of the clients.

Levy is taking care of the merchandise from the warehouses to see if it's being produced properly with good quantity. Juvia is making sure the money is still laundering at her beauty salon. The beauty salon is a front in order for the money to be laundered inside the basement of the building.

Lucy has set us jobs ever since we were hired. Although we're her hit-women to take care of her, she's also assigned us tasks. Erza takes care of the clients to deliver the merchandise, Juvia takes care of the money laundering at her beauty salon, Levy takes care of the merchandise at the warehouses, and I'm mostly Lucy's trusted right hand. Everywhere she goes, I must accompany her to protect her with my life.

Funny how I'm the one that needs to protect her but I let her turn herself in to the DEA. I'm such a disgrace to her.

Dimaria has been getting sketchier and sketchier every minute she's around. She has a phone and always talks on it in secret like she's under covering for someone. And Natsu and I are willing to find out who she's speaking to.

"Hey, Mira. I'm going to see Lucy with Larcade in prison. Do you want me to send her anything or tell her something on your behalf?" Brandish asks, grabbing her jacket.

"No, just tell her that I miss her and that I love her. Tell her to stay strong." I said, grinning.

"Sure thing. Let's go, Larcade. I'm desperate in seeing her again after a week." Brandish says, and the two leave the house.

I take a deep breath. Ever since the DEA raided Brandish's house at the party, she can't go back there or else they'll catch her on why she's there. During the previous week, I sent someone to go get Brandish's things. She's been living with us for protection.

Sure, she can hire people to protect her and buy a new house with the money she has but I insisted on her staying with us for a while. Brandish has done a lot for us after Layla's death and we owe her a lot.

I hope to hear that Lucy is doing well. That she's not harmed and that she made a friend in there. Mavis...take care of her for me.

Lucy

I turn off the water from the showers. I'm the last one to be finished and Lisanna says that she's going back to her cell to get a hair brush. I wrap a towel around me and pick up my undergarments to put them on.

It sucks man. If you want underwear and bra, you'll have to purchase them at the commissary. The commissary is a store for the inmates to purchase things that they need such like snacks, soap, toothpaste and toothbrush, pads or tampons, everything.

Again, we might have done terrible things but we don't deserve to be treated less anyways. We're still human and deserve to at least have our things without buying anything.

Anyways, enough of my small rant. After I put on my undergarments, I put in my prison pants and the white tank top. As I quench the water out of my hair, someone comes inside the showers.