Accidental Kiss

Lucy

It's currently 7:35 PM and Dragneel and I finally made it to the club. I take a deep breath and one of his men opens the door for me. I step out of the vehicle and look at the view of the building.

There was a line outside and the bouncer was looking at people's IDs. Dragneel steps out after me and grabs my hand. I look at him and he leads me towards the bouncer.

"Natsu! Hey! Been a while since you've been here! How's it been?" The bouncer asks, giving a bro hug to Dragneel.

"I've been good! Thanks. But you got to give us a hand and let us go in."

"I know you ain't under 21, that's for sure. But what about this lovely woman? How old is you?"

"I'm 22." I reply, giving him a small smile.

"Alright! Go ahead. I trust whoever Natsu brings. Enjoy this night!" The bouncer says, letting Natsu and I go inside.

Dragneel's men stay outside of the club, guarding. He is still holding my hand and we go towards the bar to have a drink. A song was playing loud in the speakers. It's called G.O.A.T by Eric Bellinger.

Everyone in the club seems to be having a good time with their besties or with their partners. A few of them are making out in the corner or just passed out from drinking.

"Two beers please." Dragneel orders, and I smirk.

"Hey, wanna have a beer competition?" I ask, elbowing him.

"Won't that get you drunk? I have a high tolerance to drinking." He says.

"Oh, please! You'll stop me once I had enough. Plus, you said today was going to be a day to just forget about our problems with Sting! So let's bring it." I said with enthusiasm.

"Bring it on!"

The bartender brings two beers, and Dragneel and I chug it down. That beer I drank later turned into five, then six and seven.

Dragneel had caught on that I was drunk due to my laughter and lack of balance.

"Hey! Let's go dance! I wanna dance to this song, Dragneel. It's my favorite." I said, standing up and grabbing Natsu's hand.

"Fine but you're not drinking anymore. You're already drunk." He says, and I hiccup.

"Aye sir!"

"This mental pressure got me poppin' pills and shit. But I'm into it. I'm into it. Says she wanna fuck me later girl I'm into it."

As the song plays, I was having a difficult time staying on my feet because I kept stumbling. Natsu had to put his hands on my waist to keep me steady.

You know, I wonder what he's thinking right now.

*

Natsu

I've never thought that I would see Lucy Heartfilia dancing and getting drunk with me. But hey, things happen. Her hands go up to my neck and she plays with the back of my hair.

"Hey...you're cute." She says, hiccuping.

"And you're drunk."

"Aren't you too?"

"Just a little. But not like you, princess."

"Hey, why don't you kiss me? I wanna...do like those normal couples do. Th-They make out in clubs and whatnot."

"We're not a couple though." I said, looking at her weirdly.

This woman is dangerous and seductive when she's drunk!

"P-Please? Just a small kiss, that's all." Lucy says, leaning in closer to me.

My body and mind both are saying two completely different things. My body wants her but my mind says that it's the wrong thing. My heart is yearning for her.

I smash my lips against hers and bring her closer to me, closing my eyes and feeling my heartbeat intensify. My hands creeps down to her thighs and during the kiss, Lucy softly moans.

I bite her bottom lip and we both open our eyes, staring at each other. This is wrong. I shouldn't take advantage of her because she's drunk.

But I'm longing for her.

There was a secret bedroom inside the bar that only special guests go in. The bouncer told me where it was. I grab Lucy's hand and I drag her away from the crowd. She questions me but I only ignore her.

I go down the hall and there was a door where it says employee's only. Little did the people know, this is the special room. I open the door and bring Lucy inside. She giggles and lays down on the bed as I lock the door.

I take off my shirt and go on top of Lucy, giving her kisses down her neck. I bring it up and kiss her jaw, then to her lips. I need to stop right now but it feels like I couldn't control my body.

Just as my hands were bringing down her dress, I stop myself. I look at her in the eyes and she looks confused.

She's so beautiful.

"I'm sorry...but I can't take advantage of you when you're drunk. I would like to only do this with you when you're sober. You won't remember this but...I do see you in my future." I said, giving her one more, soft and gentle kiss.

"B-But...I like you." She says, and I remove her hair from her face.

"No, you don't. That's just your drunk self talking." I said, a bit sad.

"Can you give me another kiss?"

I shake my head.

"No. Go to sleep now. You're tired and drunk."

"Mhm-kay."

She curls up and closes her eyes. I sit up on the bed and caress her cheek.

"One of these days...you'll fall for me. You'll fall for my charm...just like I did with yours."

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 9:

The Hangover

**

I have the perfect song for a sad and beautiful scene for this story, oml. It's going to be great! And I might use it on my other stories as well. I'm hyped! The song is so beautiful!