Paranoid

Levy

I went to the hospital as soon as I heard the news about Lucy and the explosion. The doctor had said that we could go and see her and I must say, she looks in pain.

She's wearing a breathing mask and all these wires are on her skin. The heart monitor is slowly beating and her right arm is bandaged up due to the explosion that burned her skin.

"Lucy...please stay strong. You're one of the most strongest person I've ever met. You taught me to not be afraid and just take the risk with a plan. Don't leave your friends here, okay? We need you to be with us so we all can stay strong together. You're my best friend and I love you." I said, wiping away my tears.

Mira and Juvia were inside with me. Gray is outside of the room keeping guard and calling the others to help out on the ones that got injured during the explosion.

"She won't leave us, Levy. She's incapable of doing that to us." Mira says, and I smile.

"Yeah, you're right. I just hate seeing her like this. So weak and hurt. I've never seen her like this on a hospital bed, Mira. Lucy may lose her arm." I said, almost breaking down to into tears.

"That won't happen. I swear, if she loses her arm, we'll get her a prosthetic one! But it'll look exactly like her original arm. It won't be shown as a robotic one. It'll be shown as a normal one and it'll be like as if she never lost it." Mira says, hugging me.

The doors swing open and Juvia takes out her gun, aiming it at the person who intruded. She lowers her weapon and Erza comes inside, tears coming out of her eyes.

She gasps, shaking.

"N-No...why did this had to happen? I-Is she going to be alright?"

"She has a weak heart, Erza. Doctors are saying that she might not make it but only a miracle can happen. Plus, there's a high possibility that she may not be able to use her right arm again. The doctor said that they might remove it." Juvia says, and Erza sniffs, sobbing.

"I should have been there! But no! I was out talking to clients for the business. I never knew that the house exploded until Levy called me and told me what happened before she came here. L-Lucy...I'm so sorry that I wasn't here to protect you." Erza says, bringing a chair and grabbing hold of Lucy's hand.

Suddenly, Lucy's eyes move and she opens them. All of us focus our attention to Lucy, and I breathe in and out.

"Lucy?"

She takes out the breathing mask and looks at all of us.

"W-Where am I?" Lucy asks, stuttering.

"You're at the hospital, Lu-chan. Do you remember anything that happened?" I question, and she nods.

"Explosion...erupted in my house. I-Is everyone okay? Don't tell me people died." Lucy said, tears pooling in her eyes.

"A few of the girls perished away, Lucy. Others are really injured. They're being taken cared of at Natsu's house." Juvia says, and Lucy sniffs.

"Th-This is all my fault. If I'd known that Sting would have done something like this...I wouldn't have even negotiated with him to bring him down. M-Mira, please give money to the family of the girls that died in the explosion. They've done great jobs."

Mira nods, sniffing. Lucy takes a deep breath, but her expression changes. She looks around the room, and I look at her in a confused way.

"Lu-chan?"

Suddenly, Erza stands up from the chair but accidentally drops a tray, which made a loud noise on the ground. Lucy screams and covers her ears, crying.

"No! Please, no more explosions!"

"Lucy! Hey, calm down! It wasn't an explosion. You're going to be okay! We're all here with you. Nothing is going to happen to you, I promise." Mira says, and Lucy breathes in and out.

"Juvia, go get the doctor. Something is wrong with Lucy." Erza said, picking up the tray and setting it off somewhere else.

If Lucy has paranoia to loud things, then gunshots or anything loud will get her afraid immediately.

Natsu

Gajeel goes up from his hiding spot and reveals himself to Sting, who looks at him in confusion.

"I'll call you back. Something came up." Sting says, and I pay close attention.

Gajeel gulps, glaring at Sting. The blonde stands up from his chair and goes around his desk, confronting Sting. A smirk pops up in his lips and stares at Gajeel.

"You're a real idiot walking into the lion's den just like that. Don't you work for Natsu?"

"Yeah, I do. And I'm not here to talk business with you. I want you to leave us alone forever." Gajeel says, walking around casually to go behind Sting.

"You know, that will never happen. Not until I'm dead, of course. But my cartel will go after your heels if you kill me. They're loyal dogs." Sting says, and I slowly stand up.

"You must have no mother in murdering another innocent woman's mom. You're pathetic." Gajeel insulted, and Sting laughs.

"Innocent, you say? Look at what she's become! A famous and most wanted drug lord! I don't think I would call that innocence. I think I would call that...a woman trying to do a man's job."

I approach him from behind and bring my arm up to his neck. He gasps and tries to get my arm off of his throat. But he later laughs.

"Y-You just couldn't leave it alone, huh Dragneel!? Do you really think that by going after me will have you a chance in bed with that bitch!?"

"Shut up! And you better respect her name! Or else I'll fucking cut off what you have in those pants of yours, Eucliffe!" I threaten, pissed.

"Remember, if you kill me, my organization will come after you until you and that beautiful blonde are dead! You hear me!?"

"I give zero fucks if your stupid organization comes after me! 'Cause for sure, I will blow all of your merchandise and people until they don't exist!"

"Don't you fucking dare touch my merchandise. I will kill you if you do, mother fucker–"

"I see. You don't care about your people at all! All you care about is fame and your stupid merchandise! But you know what? I will destroy what you love the most. You left Lucy at the hospital and she's fighting for her life as we fucking speak! You're not going to win this war. She is."

"She's dying? Pfff hahaha! Mavis must be doing me a favor! Oh Lord, she's legendary!"

"You son of a bitch."

I take out my gun and shoot Sting in the back, and he falls down forward. He lands on the ground and both Gajeel and I break the window to leave.

"What if he's not dead?" Gajeel asks, running.

"I'm sure he is. That bullet should have went through something in order to kill him." I said.

He better be dead.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 16:

Tragedy Always Follows Happiness

*

Ugh, I don't really like this chapter that much. Not proud of it. But I hope the next chapter will be more fun to write. My head hurts and I couldn't think straight when I was writing this chapter.

Anyways, I'm 'bout to shower. Goodnight! Or good morning, whenever you're reading this. :)