Hello, Nashi and Salvador

This song is cute as fuck. You can play it now or when it's Lucy's POV. :)

**

Mira

"AGHH!" Lucy yells out at the top of her lungs.

"Hang in there, Lucy. You got this!" Natsu says, holding onto her hand.

She's currently giving birth to Salvador and Nashi, and I can't imagine the excruciating pain that she's handling right now. Sweat beads were dropping down her forehead and the nurses are trying to keep her stable.

"Breathe, Lucy. Take a deep breath and prepare for another push! Ready? One, two, three!" The doctor says, and Lucy screams out.

"GAH!"

The rest of our friends are outside of the room, a few of them guarding the hospital in case of an attack. I'm in here with Natsu, totally nervous and excited for the twins to finally be born!

"I see the first baby's head! C'mon, keep pushing, Lucy." The doctor announces, and Lucy first breathes, then continues to push.

"AGH!"

All of a sudden, we hear a baby crying. Tears flow in my eyes and I gasp, looking at the doctor slowly wrapping a towel around the baby.

"Is it Nashi or Salvador?" I ask, feeling emotional.

"It's...a baby girl. Nashi Dragneel is officially born." The doctor says, cutting off the umbilical cord and handing it over to a nurse so she can clean her up.

"C-Can I see her?" Lucy asks, breathless.

"After the nurse cleans her up and your second baby comes out, you can see them both. Don't worry. Now, get ready for the next push." The doctor says, and Lucy nods.

I go over to the nurse who has Nashi, and she cleans her up softly. With all the babies born ugly at birth, Nashi looks quite adorable. She continues to cry and cry, until I hear Lucy screaming and pushing. I walk out of the small room where Nashi is at and join back to Lucy and Natsu.

After a few minutes, I hear another baby crying. Gasping once more, the doctor gives suctioning to the baby, then cuts off the umbilical cord and hands it over to another nurse. Lucy is as breathless again, until her heart monitor rate is beating slowly.

"Lucy?"

She slowly drifts off and her body grows limp. The doctor panics and asks Natsu to move out of the way. Lucy was breathing slowly, and the nurses and the doctor quickly take out the defibrillator.

"What...is happening to her?" Natsu asks, and I can sense the fear aura around him.

"After so much energy being put into the twins, Lucy's out of it. She may die after giving birth, Natsu. Plus, she's bleeding quite a lot." I said, my heart beating fast.

"What!? No!"

"Ready? One...two...three!" The doctor instructs, and shocks Lucy with the defibrillator.

After three shocks, the heart monitor begins to beat normally, and the doctor checks up on Lucy. I sigh in relief, thanking God for everything.

"She's going to be alright. Lucy will just be asleep for a while so she can regain her energy back. Give her time." The doctor says, and I nod.

"Thank you."

A few minutes had passed, and two nurses bring out Nashi and Salvador all cleaned up. I gasp, one nurse handing me Salvador carefully. Natsu grabs Nashi and swings her side by side gently and slowly.

"Hi, Nashi. I'm your Dad now. You'll meet your mommy pretty soon, I promise you." Natsu says in a gentle voice.

"Hello, Salvador. You're so cute! Yes, you are! Yes, you are!" I said softly, looking down at him.

He was sucking on his thumb, and his smalls eyes were closed. Natsu looks at Salvador, and I take a look at Nashi. She has Lucy's eyes, that's for sure. And Salvador has Natsu's nose.

"They're so cute, Natsu." I said, almost getting emotional.

"I still can't believe I'm a father now. It feels so great to have a family of your own. Awe, just look at you, you adorable baby girl." Natsu coos, chuckling.

These two babies will be the biggest bait for our enemies. They'll use them as bait...so they can catch the bigger fish, and that's Natsu and Lucy. I just hope these two live out to be something extraordinary when they're older.

And not drug lords and murderers like us and their parents.

Lucy

I slowly open eyes, and Natsu was sitting next to me. Two bassinet carts were beside him, and I can hear baby noises coming out from them.

"Natsu?"

"Lucy, hey. You're awake. How are you feeling?" Natsu asks, grabbing my hand.

"Much better than when I gave birth. Where are Nashi and Salvador?" I ask, sitting up.

"They're right here. First, meet our baby girl, Nashi Dragneel." Natsu says, gently grabbing her.

He hands me Nashi and I gasp softly, my heart beating fast. The look in Nashi's face and her bright brown eyes make me wanna just kiss her and give her love.

"Hi. Hi, Nashi. I'm your mommy. I'm sure you've met your daddy before. That's him over there–oh, now you're eating my shirt." I said, chuckling.

I kiss her forehead, and smile. Natsu slowly hands me over Salvador, and I hold him carefully. My eyes glisten and I look at him. My heart clenches when Salvador makes eye contact with me and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever received.

"Hi, Salvador. I'm your mommy. Nice to meet you, cutie. I will be taking a good care of you both. You two won't be needing anything because you'll have mostly everything. No one is going to hurt you two. They'll have to kill me and your father to get at you twins. Just remember the most important thing. I love you guys very much...and I loved you guys before I even knew you. Your father and I will be watching you guys take your first steps, say your first words, sing your first song, and watch you two go to school together. You will have it all." I said softly, taking a deep breath.

"Seeing you with those twins, and knowing full well that Salvador and Nashi are mine, it makes me extremely proud and happy to be a part of this family, Luce." Natsu says, leaning in and giving me a small kiss.

"Hey, not in front of the kids." I reply, chuckling.

"They won't even remember this as they grow older. Their brain is barely functioning."

"You're an idiot." I said, laughing.

"Hey, what's so funny?! I was trying to be smart for once!"

"Yeah, but it's rare when you think like an intelligent person. But it's still so cute. I like it when you're a bit dense and smart at times. Just know that I love you." 

"And I love you too, Luce."

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 52:

Life with Twins

**

Short chapter, but cute!