Husband and Wife

(Swipe left to see a picture of the wedding outfits of Lucy and Natsu.)

***

Lucy

After yesterday happened, Erza and the rest of the girls felt extremely guilty, especially Mira and Natsu. Why? Because they blame themselves that something terrible happened to me again without having to protect me. And I'm honestly sick of it.

I don't want to rely on someone to come and save or protect me. I have to defend myself. Of course, when I most need it, my friends will be there but if I'm ever alone with someone dangerous, I'll have to fight back no matter the consequences.

At least I'll go down with a fight.

Today is my wedding day. Today, we won't be talking about business or killing enemies. We'll just talk about happiness and my big day.

After Levy helps me put on my floral wedding dress, Mira and the rest of the girls all look amazing in their burgundy dresses. Mira comes in front of me and she stares at me from up to down.

"Mira, are you crying?" I ask, smiling.

"I can't help it. You're so beautiful, Lucy. You started off so young and now you're getting married to the man that loves you truly. Honestly...this makes me so happy to see you happy."  Mira says, trying to blow away her tears.

"You're so cute, Mira. I'm sure that Larcade will one day open up and ask you to marry him and to be his only true love. All of you girls are my number one...and I would choose you guys over anything." I said, opening my arms for a group hug.

The girls all come and hug each other into a circle, Mira and Juvia tearing up. All of a sudden, we hear the door open and the girls go in front of me, covering to in case it was Natsu.

"Wow, you girls are like soldiers, it's incredible on how fast you guys can form into a line to cover up the bride. But it's just me, Gray." He says, and I sigh.

"What is it? Is it time already?" Juvia asks, giving him a kiss.

"Yeah. I'm here to escort Lucy to walk down the aisle. You girls need to leave and wait outside. You girls have front seats." Gray says, chuckling.

"Alrighty then. It's time for our beautiful princess to get married. Let's go girls!" Erza says, leaving with the rest of the girls.

After they leave, Gray looks at me in pure awe. I smile, feeling shy all of a sudden. Grabbing my roses, Gray lets out an arm so I can wrap it with mine.

"You look beautiful, Lucy." He says.

"Thank you. Oh my goodness, I'm just so nervous." I said, walking out of the room.

"You'll do fine. Have you memorized your vows?"

"Uh, sort of. I'll just wing it! I'll say my promises by heart." I say, and the music begins to play. 

The men open the doors to the beautiful decorated backyard and I take a deep breath, walking down the flowery aisle that Asuka left. Lisanna and the kids returned so they can see the wedding and when she found out about my pregnancy, she was crying in happiness.

At the front of the aisle, I see Natsu wearing a suit and he looks quite nervous and astonished when he sees me. He looks at me in a way as if he's never seen something beautiful in his life. Natsu's eyes sparkle up after Gray and I make it to the front.

Natsu takes my hand and Gray goes and sits down next to Juvia at the front seats. The priest begins to speak and I turn around to face him. With my peripheral vision, Natsu just couldn't stop staring at me. I blush a little at the thought of it and the priest begins to speak.