Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

Natsu

A couple of days went by and it's now the day before my wedding day. My friends had planned a bachelor's party for me and I'm feeling pretty nervous.

"Alright, listen here, you bastard. We're about to enter a strip club. There's a lot of ladies in there so please, try to behave yourself! None of them are Lucy, and I know that when guys are drunk, they tend to confuse other ladies with people that they know and make a mistake in either kissing them or taking them to bed. So don't do that. Be loyal. Anyways, are you ready to have a blast in there?!" Gray explains, and I ignore the fact that he called me a bastard.

"Yeah! Let's have a bachelor's party!" I yell out, and the boys and I enter inside.

Music was pumping out from the speakers and party lights were everywhere! A bartender was tending the bar with drinks and the guys and I go towards an available table.

"Hey! Give us two bottles of tequila and one bottle of Sunset Rum! I want to get Natsu hella drunk!" Gajeel states out as we sit down.

Two girls wearing revealing clothes approach us and they sit down next to me. They pick on my clothes and play with my hair and I look at Jellal for help while Gajeel and Gray go get the drinks.

"Hey, it's his bachelor's party." Jellal said, and the girls whistle.

"So you're going to get married? Man, you should take advantage now that your girl isn't here. She's probably making out with some other guy at her bachelorette party. Perhaps even grinding on her, huh Susan!?"

"Definitely. I'm sure she won't get upset. It's your bachelor's party." The other girl, Susan, says, trying to remove my white scarf.

"Uh, I'm not here to hook up with anyone. I'm here to have fun with my friends and drink. So please, go and hook up with someone else." I said, removing the girls' hands.

They both shrug and leave, going to some other guys. I glare at Jellal, who chuckles and snorts.

"You should've at least tipped them." Jellal says.

"You're an idiot."

Lucy

The girls and I decided to go inside at a club where there's karaoke and just start drinking as much as we can. Cana, on the other hand, just has to drink wine with a little bit of alcohol, unfortunately. But the good thing is that she just pretends she's drinking beer.

"To Lucy's bachelorette party and for her wedding that's tomorrow!" Erza announces, raising her drink.

"Cheers!"

They drink the shots while I drink orange juice. Being pregnant is when you have to be most careful during drinking. Erza orders the bartender to pour some more and I look around the place.

There was a lot of people grinding each other and a few of them passed out in their seats. Mira hands me a grape juice shot and I slowly drink it down. The music blasts out loud that I can feel it in my heartbeat. 

"Here you go, ma'am." A waitress says, handing me a glass cup.

"Oh, I didn't order this." I said, trying it to shoo it away.

"I know. But that hot gentleman over there brought it for you. You should probably take advantage that a cute guy is into you, girlie." The waitress says, and I accept the cup.

"Lu-chan, he looks quite familiar." Levy says, and I look at the man.

He has spiky blue hair and a really good dark tan. The man also has blue scaly tattoos on his arms and his hair was tied into a low ponytail. Levy seems to have recognize him and she looks somewhat scared.