Mother and Daughter

Erza

I go around the house from the outside, shooting at the enemies. I duck down, covering myself as I reload on ammo. Juvia died, and I'm not planning on wasting time in killing these mother fuckers.

"Hold your fire. Do not kill this girl. I need her alive." A woman says, and I grit my teeth.

"Who are you?! Why do you need me alive?! I'm your enemy." I said, not revealing myself from behind the boulder.

"Child, rest. You're not to be involved in this war. I suggest you leave and save yourself before things get pretty ugly."

"You really think I'm going to just up and leave!? Hell no! You bastards murdered my best friend, Juvia! And I'm not resting until I seek and kill the person that stole her future!"

"You're talking to that person right now." She says, and I widen my eyes.

I go up from the boulder, aiming my gun at her. She has scarlet red hair, just like mine and she seems to be holding a red spear. I grit my teeth, glaring at her.

"So you're my friend's murderer. You'll pay for what you did to her." I said.

"You're outnumbered, Erza."

"What? How do you know my name?! Who in the world are you?"

"My name is Eileen Belserion, and you're Erza Scarlet, my only daughter." She says, and I widen my eyes, gasping.

"Mother!? I have no mother! I was raised at a small village called Rosemary. There's no way that you're my mother. People told me that she died alongside my father at some war!" I said, enraged.

"That is false. They must have not wanted you to come and find me. But whatever, it's not like I care. Look at me, Erza. You almost have the same appearance as mine."

"If you are my mother...why did you abandon me!? Why did you leave me!?"

"Leave us be. I'll be fine." Eileen says, and her people leave, going to the other side of the battlefield.

"Answer my question."

"Your father didn't wanted you. He didn't want a family, so he left us. I always wanted to have a child, but what good is it to have a kid if you can't give it a proper family?"

"So what!? You couldn't raise me on your own!? You're despicable, and selfish! How dare you leave me in the rain in front of that village!? I remember feeling so cold and sick! I could have died!"

"Good for me if you died! I don't care anymore, honestly. You caused me so much pain and suffering, I honestly was thinking in just having a miscarriage. But, when I first met Zeref, he told me to keep the baby and just leave you at Rosemary after you were born. I might sound like a monster, but it was for your and my own good."

"You're a terrible Mom. No mother should leave their child behind at some place you don't even know is safe and secure! Did you even felt any sympathy for me when you abandoned me?"

Eileen pauses, and looks down at the ground. She looks up again, but all of a sudden, someone jumps in between us from our distance. He is looking straight at me in the eyes with an evil smirk, and that long, spiky blue hair made me realize who this is.

"Everyone! Achno–AGHH!"

He threw a chain at me with a spiky hook at the end. It stabs the side of my stomach and I scream out in pain. But, not only did it just stab me, it somehow sent electricity to my body.

"GAH!!"

"Erza...get away from my daughter! Tell me, who are you?!"

He takes his hook back and I drop to the ground, gritting my teeth. I cough out blood, and take deep breaths. Achnologia has come back stronger than ever. He killed Larcade, and almost murdered Juvia during the explosion.

Achnologia is the definition of fear and death!

"I'm the Achnologia, the most wanted man in the whole world. And you're about to see your daughter die in front of you, Eileen." He says, and I back away from him.

"No! I won't let you kill my only daughter!" Eileen shouts out, and I stumble to the wall.

Eileen throws her spear but Achnologia dodges. He tosses his chain but she backs away, taking out her gun and firing at him. He gets shot twice in the chest, but that doesn't seem to have an affect on him.

"W-What?" I question, clutching onto my injury.

I'm losing too much blood, and I might die here. Every time I try to get up, it sends pain. There's nothing I can do. FairyTail doesn't even know that Achnologia is here!

"What do I do? Think, Erza...think." I said to myself, looking around.

My gun is a few inches away, and I bring out my leg to reach it. Slowly pulling it towards me as Eileen and Achnologia duke it out, I quickly grab it when my bloody hand. Charging it again, I aim it directly at him, but he keeps moving around, swinging his fists and his chain.

"Dammit, I can't get a clear shot." I cuss out.

Suddenly, a window crashes and breaks, the pieces falling down to the ground. I cover myself and I hear Natsu yelling at the top of his lungs.

"ACHNOLOGIAA!!"

He swings his fast and punches Achnologia across the face. Natsu is angry, which means he'll be taking out his rage and grief out on the enemy! This will give him an advantage to finally kill Achnologia once and for all!

"Erza, c'mon. We need to get you somewhere safe." Eileen says, rushing towards me.

"Hey, why all of sudden, you're nice to me!? I thought you didn't care that I die." I said, standing up on my feet.

"I don't care if you're on the enemy side, you're still my daughter. Even if you might hate me, I'm still your mother. Cooperate with me if you want to fix that." Eileen scolds, and I scoff.

"Fine."

Lucy

I leave Juvia down on her bed, and wipe away the blood trailing down her lip. Tears flow in my eyes, and they fall down my cheeks. Her skin was cold and pale, but somehow, she still looked beautiful.

"Ugh, I can't believe you're gone, Juvia." I said, sobbing.

"Lucy! Juvia would like to thank you for giving her a home. Juvia really appreciates it!"

"Awe, you're welcome! I thought you just really needed it the most. And I'm glad you're here with me, Juvia. I hope we can be great friends."

"Gray-sama! Look, Juvia got the bouquet! We're going to be the next couple to get married! Isn't that awesome!? Juvia is excited to have a family with you!"

"Yeah, that's great! We'll be the happiest couple alive!"

You left Gray. You left me. Why did you have to go so soon? I wanted to have more memories with you, Juvia. You were the first person to ever want to die protecting me and defending your family besides my mother.

"I know you don't want me to cry. But this is a really emotional experience for me. First, my mother, my hometown, Larcade, and now you. You were the next person to die on me. To die on all of us. I just hope you're in a better place right now. I love you so much. Please, don't forget about it up there." I said, sniffing and wiping away my tears.

I stand up, and shut the lights. The candles illuminated the place, and white rose pedals were on the floor, just how she always wanted. I close the door, and sigh, taking a deep breath after that.

There's always a time and moment to mourn for those that you lost. Right now, I'm in the middle of a war; a war that we cannot afford to lose. Zeref, Achnologia, you'll all go down by FairyTail, the most scariest drug cartel to ever exist.

Your deaths will be excruciating. I can guarantee you.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 57:

Finale: Drug War