2 Year Time Skip

Natsu

Juvia and Levy are going to be alright. The doctor said that if he hadn't come sooner, they wouldn't have made it. The two are recovering and getting back to being in good shape. It's been two weeks and Brandish and Larcade have been visiting Lucy in prison.

She says that she's going to stay in the slammer for two whole years and plan an escape after New Years hits. But honestly, she's reckless right now. What if something happens to her in prison!? What if they mistreat her in there!?

What if she dies?

Brandish had told me to trust Lucy in this. She says that there's no way that Lucy is going to die without at least completing her goals first and that's to have a family and find love and be with her friends again. Maybe, just maybe, I can be with her and make her dreams come true.

✿ TIME SKIP ✿

Lucy

It's time for my escape. The last time Brandish visited me, she gave me a small note telling me what the plan is. During the night, I have to get up from my cell and walk outside through the tunnel I dug in the past 2 years. It leads near a dumpster and Brandish had told me to go inside the dumpster and wait for the garbage truck to arrive.

Larcade will be in disguise to be a garbage man and he'll get the dumpster to put it inside his truck, making me go inside it as well. He'll leave the high security prison and that is how I'm escape prison.

Agent Clive and Evergreen have lowered their guard on me, which is good. They have no idea that I'm planning on doing my escape. Lisanna has already escaped last week, swallowing poison so she can have an excuse to go to the hospital. Mira and Levy pretended to be paramedics so they can get Lisanna and inject her with an antidote for her treatment.

Tonight is the night that I will be free.

As the lights lower down and the guards leave so the inmates can sleep, I wake up and get out of bed, quietly going towards the tunnel that's hiding behind a poster Erza had made me. I take a deep breath and pray to Mavis to give me strength and support.

Brandish said that around this time is when I have to go crawling in the tunnel. I go inside and crawl, careful not to leave any través behind. After a couple of minutes, I make it to the other end of the tunnel.

Right beside me is a dumpster and I hear the gates being open. That must be Larcade with his garbage truck! I open the door to the dumpster and climb inside, closing it again and hiding myself in between the bags and garbage.

It smells terrible in here and I hope Larcade doesn't take his time! The dumpster smells even worse than inside the showers! I try to breathe calmly and wait for Larcade to pick up the dumpster.

The truck makes a beeping and mechanical sounds and it sounds so close. I feel the truck picking up the dumpster and it rises up in the air, throwing me and the trash inside the truck.

I land on the pile of garbage and I pound on the walls to let Larcade know that I'm in here. He proceeds to drive away and the the gates open to let Larcade go. A smile pops up in my lips, happy and satisfied that the plan worked!

Mavis sure did me a good favor! And I'll forever be in debt with her soul. Now it's my time to finally go home.

What felt like an hour, the truck finally came into a stop. I look up at the truck and it the doors were opening. I slide down with the trash and feel the wind blowing against my skin. The bright moon shines above me and the stars twinkle a lot today.

"Lucy! C'mon, we have to take this car. We can't just take this truck to your new home." Larcade says, taking off his fake mustache and beard.

"I'm so glad to see you, Larcade! And I can't wait to see everyone." I said, smiling.