No More, Eucliffe

Lucy

"Welcome again, Lucy!" Sting says, giving me a hug that I didn't want.

"Hello, Sting. I'm here to discuss plans and ways to transport the goods to others. I know you have contacts yourself and maybe your contacts would want to work with me." I said, sitting down on the couch.

"Sure! Let's talk business! Yukino, please bring us a bottle of champagne and two glass cups!" He calls out, and Sting's assistant, Yukino, excuses herself to bring champagne.

"Anyways, my contact, Ichiya, he got a bit disappointed that I didn't meet him up for the meeting with him in Europe. I couldn't attend because Dragneel had me under hostage." I said, taking a deep breath.

"I heard about your capture. Say, how did you escape? It's impossible for that bastard to set free an enemy of his." Sting replies, and Yukino comes back with a bottle of champagne and two glass cups.

"My people helped me escape. They're really loyal to me and I appreciate that. Anyways, I don't want to talk about Dragneel. I want to talk about the merchandise and to make money together." I said, grabbing a cup of champagne.

"I like that about you, you know? You always like to get straight to the point. So, you've got any ideas to ship the merchandise?"

"Well, I like to ship my merchandise by air and by sea because it's a lot more easier. We can use big submarines to take 2 or 3 tons of cocaine and ship them to the buyer. Perhaps we can also use a new method, which is ships." I said, staring straight in Sting's blue eyes.

"Sorry, you're just really hot when you talk about business. You're a badass when you do! So, you're saying that we can ship our merchandise through submarines and ships. 3 tons is a lot, blondie." He says, taking a sip from his glass.

"3 tons is what I usually ship. At least it's not 5 or 7 tons because that's a lot and if the authorities were to seize it, then we'd lose millions and billions of dollars." I said, drinking my champagne down.

"2 and 3 tons is what I usually ship as well. We got a lot in common. But, with your idea of using ships and submarines, I rather not risk it."

"What? Why not?"

"That's your way, honey. I like to use my tunnels to travel my merchandise. It's easier and safer." Sting says, and I raise my eyebrow.

"Can I know where your tunnels are?"

"Oh! I can't tell you that, sweetie! You're going to have to earn my trust." He says, and I sigh.

"We became partners for a reason, Eucliffe. Do you really think that I would betray you?" I question, eyeing him.

"Nah, I don't think that you'll betray me. It's just, why do you really want to know about my tunnels anyways? So you can take them all for yourself or what?"

"I told you, we're partners. And you have to be willing to trust me. If you can't trust me, we can't be partners, Sting. I'm sorry but that's how it is."

I turn around but a gunshot erupts from behind me. Erza and Mira raise their guns and points it to Sting, and I slowly turn around.

"You can't call off our partnership, Lucy. You and I can both be a much powerful organization. Then, once we are powerful than anyone, we can finally take down Achnologia and the unknown, Dark Wizard. Achnologia is the number 1 on the top list while the Dark Wizard is number 2. You're number 3, huh? You can go up to number 1 if you murder Achnologia yourself."

"Hey! Who said I want to kill Achnologia? Who said that I wanted to be number 1 on the most wanted list!? I'm not crazy like you, Sting. Are you so desperate to be number 1 on the most wanted list? You know that the authorities will mostly go after your tail." I said, glaring at him.

"I don't give a fuck about the authorities! They can go and fuck each other for all I care! If we're going to be partners, you're going to have to follow my ord–"

"I'm your partner, not your fucking employee, Sting! And you know what!? I don't want to work with someone who bosses me around! I am my own boss, for your information. Have fucking fun with your tunnels, Eucliffe." I said, going past Erza and Mira who kept aiming their guns at Sting.

I leave his mansion and I can hear his yells and glass shattering on the floor. This man is crazy! I can't believe I let that man even near me!

"Are you alright, Lucy?" Mira asks, and I nod.

"Yes, I am. Let's just go before Sting sends his men to come after us." I said, and Mira nods, driving away from his mansion.

I decided to go back to my own home. I didn't felt like going to Dragneel's and having to explain what happened to him. He'll probably be disappointed that I cut off my partnership with Sting because then, we won't be able to kill him.

But I'm sure there's plenty of other ways to piss him off and kill him. I'm going to find his tunnels and I'll have someone be an infiltrator to gain information from him. I'm not letting him go until he's dead!

Even if we have to go to war.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 11:

Juvia's Mission