Getting Tricked

Lucy

"What!? Are you seriously going to meet up with the murderer of your own mother!? You'll have to forgive me but you're crazy, Lucy!" Mira exclaims, and I take a deep breath.

"I have to! It's part of the plan to destroy him! If I don't kill him, then who will? I want him dead and six feet under already."

"You're not planning on going alone, do you?" Erza asks.

"No, not at all. I'm taking you and Mira with me to watch my back just in case something goes bad. I don't know what will happen but I hope he falls for the trap." I said, taking a sip of red wine.

"So, what about Dragneel? Is he going to do something or will he just leave you to do all the work?" Mira questions.

"I'm basically the one who needs the gather info from Sting. Basically, it's how he did to Dragneel when he sent someone to ambush the shipping of his merchandise and to know what his plans are. I need to find out how Sting ships his merchandise. Once I do, I'll have Dragneel blow it up." I said, smirking.

"My goodness. You two sure have quite a brain." Mira says, sighing.

"I'm more concerned that Dragneel will end up betraying you, Lucy." Erza states.

"Me too but he doesn't seem to be doing anything sketchy. I hope he doesn't because another enemy isn't what I need right now." 

I take another sip of my wine and get that sudden feeling in my gut again that I shouldn't go to the meeting. As if something terrible will happen.

"Are you alright?" Mira asks.

"Yes, I'm fine. Sorry, maybe I just had a bit too much wine." I chuckle, setting my drink down on the table.

Tomorrow will be a long day.

All of a sudden, my phone rings and I take it out of my pocket. It was from an unknown number and I look up at Erza and Mira.

"Who is it?"

"Unknown. Hello?" I ask, answering the phone.

"Lucy! Hey, change of plans. I want the meeting to be tonight at 7 PM! Go to Heaven's Restaurant 'cause I got that place just for the two of us. No one leaves or comes to the restaurant. I'll see you there, beauty."

"Wait–"

I widen my eyes in astonishment. Did he really just change the plans to today without me saying anything!?

"What happen?!"

"Sting called. He said that he wants to meet me today at Heaven's Restaurant in less than an hour!"

"What!? Wasn't it tomorrow!?" Mira exclaims.

"It was. But now I have to get ready to meet up with this fucker. Call Dragneel and tell him that today is the meeting because that idiot changed plans." I said, handing Erza my phone.

"You want me to call him!?"

I glance at her and she gets into calling him. Running towards my room, I open the door and go to my closet. Opening it, I randomly pick out a black dress.

Stripping out of my clothes, I jump into the black dress and zip it up. I look at the time and it's 6:30 PM. Mira comes inside my room and helps me with my hair.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready too?" I ask, as Mira twists my hair and brings it up to a bun.

"Hey, you're the one that's meeting the man, not me. I only glam up when I have to." She says, smiling.