It's Forbidden so I Obviously Do It.

Sorry it's been so long. I was in the hospital then debating on quitting or not and yeah. Obviously I chose not to. In other news I changed my user name to Mad_Eyed_Maddy in case you don't realize this already I was annabethchase1408. Anyways disclaimer time!

Violet: Wait disclaimer?

Me: Yes.

Violet: What's that?

Me: It's where I say I don't own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes of Olympus.

Violet: Percy Jackson is my dad's name...

Me: Yeah. Rick Riordan made it up. He owns all rights to your parents, their friends, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter, the wars, and a few other events. The Kane Chronicles are also his and I'm saying that since I make a reference.

Violet: Wait what?

Me: I can't tell you. Spoilers.

Violet: That's from Doctor Who...owned by BBC.

Me: -_-

The Doctor: I was called.

Me: I'll explain later. On with the story!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

   Violet's PoV

  Doctor Who had just ended and Uncle Grover was still here. My parents were with him in the basement. I wasn't allowed down there, but they've been down there so long...

      "Don't even think about it, Violet."

      "What?"

      "I saw the look on your face. You were thinking about going down to the basement." That's the downside of having a friend who knows you really well, she can read my every thought.

      "So what if I was, Bri?"

      "Violet, it's forbidden."

       "When someone says 'I forbid it.' That's a good sign it's worth doing."

       "Can't argue with that logic." That's my Bri. Always ready to get in trouble for me. "Let's go then." We opened the basement door and crept down the stairs. I was shocked non of the stairs made a creaking sound like the ones upstairs, but then I realized they were made of concrete. Lucky for me the climb down was short, but since it was me there had to be more. The basement defiantly wasn't what I'd expected. To be honest I didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't this.

      The room was huge, well huge is an understatement. It was at least as long as a football field and as wide as a basketball court is long. In the center was a table as long and wide as a school, but, obviously, it was not as tall, it probably only went up to my waist. The table had a 3D map with moving pieces on it, like a magic war map. The walls were covered in weapons. Ancient Greek weapons. How did I know they were Greek? Greek subjects are my favorite in school, and that's saying something. Greek history, architecture, the language (I'm fluent in both modern and ancient) and mythology, sorry I got a bit off topic there. The weapons weren't the scariest thing in the room though.

      There were people in the room. Seventeen to be exact, and I didn't recognize most of them. I saw my parents, Uncle Grover, Aunt Juniper, but they were the only ones in the room I knew. There was a blonde man with blue eyes, he sort of looked like a blonde superman. His arm was wrapped around a Cherokee super model. Her eyes were like kaleidoscopes, one minute they were blue, the next they were brown. Her choppy brown hair was braided with feathers and that kind of ruined her supermodel look.

      There was a tall Asian man who looked like he could be a weight lifter, I would have overlooked him if he weren't so big. A simple black buzz-cut and dark brown eyes, compared to the others it wasn't much. Next to him was a beautiful brown woman. Her skin was the color of cocoa, her hair was dark brown and frizzy. Her eyes were a strange gold color, or as Bri would put it colour. They looked like an old married couple. Next to them was a really pale man with shaggy black hair and obsidian eyes, he wore all black.

      Strangely there was a fifteen-year-old girl there too, but everyone was treating her with tons of respect as if she were older or something. She wore a silver parka and a silver circlet in her short, black, spiky hair. Next to her was a lady with brown hair and blue eyes. There was nothing special about her other than the fact that she was magically wrapping the man next to her in vines. He had light brown hair and bright blue eyes. His eyes had a twinkle in them like he was going to pull some sort of prank. A man was trying not to laugh next to him, I assume it was his brother since he looked exactly the same, well maybe a little younger.

      There was a woman who looked completely enraged, but just by looking at her I could tell she was barley mad. If she was truly mad I didn't want to be there. She had choppy brown hair and brown eyes that looked full of fire. She looked like she should be a war general or something. A Hispanic man had his hands on her shoulders. I have no clue how his brown eyes held no fear being so close to her, especially when she's angry.

      A strong looking Hispanic woman was there. She had brown eyes that could scare any human out of their wits.She was with a Latino man who had unruly brown hair was there too. He was actually pretty short, but his smile made up for that. It was the same smile Jacob wore before he got in major trouble. Oh and the fact that his nose was on fire. It was odd. He looked...proud of me.

      Now you may be wondering how I knew their eye colors or that the short man with his nose on fire looked proud of me. Well it was because everyone was looking at us.

      "Violet?" It was my mom so I knew I was doomed.

      "Hey mom. I'm in trouble. Aren't I?"

      "Oh yeah. Tons."

      "I assumed that..."

      "Good. Now you two go back upstairs." She may be my mom, but when she makes a bad call I'm not going to listen.

      "Mom I'm sorry, but I'm not going to listen to you this time." Okay I'll admit telling that to my mother was probably really stupid. She was really mad, and we were in a room full of weapons.

      "What did you tell me?" I really didn't want to answer. Luckily and unluckily my dad spoke up.

      "Violet, why aren't you listening? You've never acted like this before." My dad was obviously mad, but he also seemed...worried?

      "I've never known about war counsels in the basement before either."

      My mom spoke up, "Alexia...go...now..."

      "Mrs. Jackson if I may," it was Bri. My Bri and she was talking...politely? "I think it's time."

      My mom turned on her, "What makes you think that, nymph?" She said the word with so much venom that I assumed it had to be some sort of demon or something.

      "And what's wrong with being a nymph?" My Aunt Juniper half asked half yelled.

   "Juniper it's not nymphs just her...well not her...it's just...you know what? Forget it!" My mom stormed up the stairs and left.

      Bri didn't seem affected by this at all. "Has no one bothered to look above her head?" At that moment everyone looked above my head, including myself, and what I saw shocked me. Above my head was a silver owl, and in its talons was a seagreen trident. Bri smirked, "That's how I know it's time. Now someone here explain or I will. Remember to start from the beginning...the beginning is...when you vaporized your pre- algebra teacher. I love that one. Get comfortable everyone. This'll be a long story."