Big Talks, Choices, and Egos

• Dedicated to My baby sister, Little Duck

I'm a potato, not a Troll...well, not yet. >;-D

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Violet's PoV

"So you're the Ghost King?" Phos was just standing there, arms crossed, "Pretty unimpressive if you ask me."

Thalia was to the point of ignoring her, "Wow, Corpse Breath, you're old."

Nico rolled his eyes, "It's not my fault that you're immortal, Pinecone Face. Anyways, who are all of these kids?"

"Well you know about the district Thirty-Four incident," Thalia glanced at us.

Phos crossed her arms, "Would you two care to explain what the he-" 

I cut her off, "Hades."

Phos just glared at me, "Shut up. As I was saying, what is district Thirty-Four?"

"It's a code, in the Hunger games District Three was for the smart people and Four was the fishing district, Annabeth is smart and Percy likes water," Thalia explained. "Now if you'd shut up that'd be nice."

Everyone smiled.

"Anyways," Paige was red from trying not to laugh. "They're Phos James, daughter of Apollo, Parker Stoll, legacy of Hermes-"

Nico looked at Thalia, he actually looked scared, "She doesn't mean-"

Thalia nodded, "Tratie's son."

"Does he-"

"Act like his dad? Yes, his twin sister helps, unless it involves flowers."

"So the camp has the Stolls?"

"Oh yeah. They also have Clairesee's son, Leo and some girl he met in high school's kids, they both act like Leo, Piper met an English dude and they moved there, but their kids come in the summer, not to mention all the gods' new kids."  (A/N: For more on how Leo met his girl read Demigods in High School, it'll eventually be in there.)

Paige continued like none of that had happened, "James Thound, son of Apollo and I'm Paige Wynn, daughter of Athena, and retriever of Aphrodite's mirror, three times, along with James, of course"

Nico actually smiled a little, "Three times, huh?"

Paige sighed, "Yeah, she loses it a lot and, well..."

"They're camp losers, so we voted on them going," Phos grinned.

I was shocked, for once my friend didn't have a comeback. She simply looked down, ashamed.

I walked up to Paige, "If you're such a loser then why are you on this quest? Why would Chiron send you?"

Paige shrugged, but kept looking down.

Thalia walked over, "Percy was a loser when he showed up to camp, he still is one, in my eyes, but that's because he's my cousin, he only got his first quest because the gods demanded it and the second and third he only went on because he snuck out of camp."

"The camp just wanted to get rid of us, they thought a monster would get us or something."

"It's true," Phos seemed like she'd died and gone to Elysium. "Vivian told me all about it."

Thalia glared at Phos, "Paige, how old were you when you went on that quest?"

"Eight," I don't get how sh could be ashamed after saying that, but she was.

Thalia actually seemed surprised, "HOW IN HADES IS THAT LOSERISH?" 

Jacob seemed to muster up his courage, "Thalia, loserish isn't a word..."