The Wheelchair is Like Hermione's Purse

Hermione: What the?

Sokka: Run.

Tris: Like now.

Violet: Really run.

Doctor: HURRY!

Me: Guys she's already spoken. She's stuck.

Hermione: What's going on?

Jacob: This is Disclaimer Land. Just do what she says and it'll be over faster. Oh and it's your turn Doctor.

Doctor: BBC owns me. Rick Riordan owns PJO/HoO. Veronica Roth owns Divergent. Nickelodeon is Nick who owns ALTA. Good old J.K. owns HP, not the printers. WHO EVER OWNS TWINKIES OWNS TWINKIES!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's PoV

I said "Jacob Luke Jackson," and everyone stared at me like I was some famous person's kid or something. The man in the wheelchair led me inside to talk. He told a really pretty girl to go get the other cabin leaders, he called her Phos (Fos) James, I translated that to 'light' as in 'not dark' almost immedatly. She had blonde hair that fell to the middle of her back. "Okay Chiron." She skipped out of the building.

"She called you Chiron. You're a centaur, aren't you?" I knew Chiron from Greek Mythology.

"Yes dear boy." He stepped out of the wheelchair. I assumed it was enchanted to hold all of his horse end since I doubt it would all fit in there. "We must discuss your parents' disappearance."

"Kidnapping," I corrected.

"Kidnapping. We must discuss their kidnapping. This is-"

A group of eight adults walked in. I reconized them from my basement. Thalia, a fifteen yearold girl, Reyna, Leo, Nico, Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank. Leo yelled "I heard the Jacksons were here! Where are they?"

Chiron answered him, "Their children are here," at that he gestured to me, "this is Jacob. Their oldest son."

Piper spoke up, "Are Percy and Annabeth not coming?"

"No my dear Piper," Chiron sighed. "They have been kidnapped."

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled at once. Then they all started yelling random things.

"SHUT UP!" I didn't know who said it until everyone was looking at me. Oops. "Uhhhh sorry..."

Chiron was trying to hide a smile. "It's fine my boy. They are your parents."

Hazel looked at me. "Do you have any idea what happened?"

Okay. Confession time. I've known about my ninja skills for awhile... "A little...they've been talking about some group called The Face of the Future (I know it's a sucky name. Just go with it.) it's lead by some guy name Octavian, I think."

"That BEEHIVE!" Hazel yelled. Everyone gave her weird looks. "Oh. Oops. It's something Percy taught me when we went on our first quest together..." Her voice caught on my dad's name a little. I think they were all really close. I bet they still are. "Anyways it's no suprise that Octavian is trying to take over Western civilization. He's always been power crazy. Getting Percy and Annabeth out of the way was probably just step one. I bet he wanted to distract the rest of us."

"We can't let him, but we have to get Annabeth and Percy back though..." Jason put in.

"I'll do it." I said. Everyone started saying how it was a bad idea, and I'm too young, and I don't have enough experience. "They're my parents. Besides Mom and Dad were twelve when they went on their first quest. I'll take Violet too, and she's fifteen." They started to disagree, but I cut them off again. "Besides there was a prophecy.

The savior and warrior will be taken,
the innocent snake will be forsaken.
On a quest they must go
to the land covered in snow.
Their parents must be saved
or the world shall be enslaved.

It has to mean my parents. 'The savior and partner.' My dad is The Savior of Olympus, and my mom helped him the whole time! All we need now is an innocent snake, and a land covered in snow."

It was silent until Thalia spoke up. "He's right. Let him go." Everyone mumbled fine and walked out. Another group walked in. This one was made up of eighteen teenagers. One of them was Phos. Chiron introduced everyone. Phos was the daughter of Apollo. Next he introduced Parker and Levi Stoll sixteen-year-old leaders of the Hermes cabin, though they were legacies of Hermes and Demeter. Next was Bella Ross daughter of Zeus. She had electric blue eyes and black hair, but was only about nine. Nineteen-year-old Lily Wong was the leader of the Demeter cabin. She was Asian and her dark hair fell to her waist. Michael Rodriguez was seventeen and had brown eyes and hair. He was buff which made sense for the leader of the Ares cabin, he was a legacy too though, Hermes was his other side. Paige was fourteen with grey eyes and blonde hair, like my mom, she was the Athena cabin leader, not a legacy. Russell Grey is huge for an eleven year old. He's African American with gold eyes, he's in charge of the Hephaetus cabin. The second I saw Vivian Wright I hated her. Her hair was blonde and her eyes were blonde. She was eighteen and her face was caked with makeup she leads the Aphrodite cabin. Carly Black was twelve and was practically bouncing off the walls. SHe had brown hair and really cool purple eyes leader of the Dionysus cabin. Ashton White was obviously a punk. Everything on him was black, even his eyes, he was the fifteen year old leader of the Hades cabin. He was holding the hand of the fifteen year old punk leader of the Iris cabin, Tally Aron. Her hair was blue with purple streaks and her eyes were multi colored. Turner Quints is ten and was the opposite of of bouncey Carly his dirty blonde hair and brown eyes were connected to his head which was on Gracie Tulg's shoulder. She led the Nemisis cabin and had green eyes with black hair, she was the same age as Turner. Faith Riley and Max Fwan were ninteen and had their arms around each other. Riley leads the Nike cabin and looks very athletic. Her blonde hair in in a ponytail and has a red streak in it. Her eyes are a gold color. Max was blonde and definitely looked like Hebe's child. His eyes were as bright as any young child's. Thirteen year olds Uriah Vega and Kathryn Powers were laughing. Uriah is Spanish and looks the part too, he is Tyche's cabin leader. Kathryn Powers is the leader of Hecate's cabin. She has red hair, blue eyes, and a spray of freckles across her face.

We'd been called for a meeting...this will not go well.