My Sister Almost Kills Us With Her Driving

Tris: So this is Disclaimer Land? 

Me: Yeppers.

Annabeth: "Yeppers" isn't a word.

Me: You're old. Go away.

Annabeth: Did you just- You did not...

Me: Leave old lady! *uses my awesome disclaimer powers to teleport her away so I don't die* *runs*

Violet: She does nor own PJO or HoO Rick Riordan does.

Doctor: Nor does she own Doctor Who. BBC does.

Aang: She doesn't own Avatar either. Nick does.

Jacob: Where did you come from?

Aang: Somewhere.

Bri: Seems legit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's PoV

     My sister dragged our Uncle Grover out of the convenience store. I jumped out of the car and helped her get him into the back seat. I was about to hop into the driver's seat, but then Violet was there. "Get in idiot!"

     "Oh no. No way are you driving." I'd seen her practice with Mom. I'm surprised Mom isn't dead yet.

     "Jacob there is a freaking vampire in there. Get in or so help me I will-" At that moment a man in an Italian suit walked out.

      "GET BACK HERE!!! NO ONE THROWS TWINKIES AT ME AND LIVES!!!"

     "Violet what did you do?"

     "Why do you assume it was me?!" She yelled at me.

     "TWINKIE THROWER?!" The man yelled. He was closer, but didn't seem to see Violet. I saw he was pale and had fangs. Oh...it's either a vampire or the Mormo. I would call him an empousa, but those are females with a donkey leg, a mechinacial leg, and the flaming hair, so...wait. Violet.

     "Jacob? Will you just get in now? I'll explain what happened on the way to camp. Wait...I have no clue where it is."

     I climbed in to the front seat next to her. "Too bad Uncle Grover didn't have a GPS set with the direction, and wasn't following it. Since, as he said, he can't remember directions in cars." While saying this I was looking right at the GPS.

     "You could have just told me," Violet grumbled as she drove off. Good news; we had a pretty fast car. Bad news; apparently Mormo's are really fast. Mister monster was chasing (No pun intended. If you don't get the pun think of their mom's madien name.) us and keeping up pretty well. "Okay so here's what-" She swerved around an invisible dog, meaning there's nothing there, but kept going. "Here's what happened. I walk in, and Momo-"

     "Mormo."

     "No he said his name is Momo. Well Momo was about to bite Uncle Grover, so I threw a Twinkie at him."

     "Why?"

     "To get his attention. Duh."

     "Why not throw something harder? Or heavier? Or both?"

     "Because shut up, that's why." Great comeback Violet. I guess I said that aloud because she punched me and caused the car to swerve into the other lane. After narrowly avoiding to avoid hitting another car, good thing the boys were sleeping, she continued. "Well he got mad when I called him a vampire, so I decided to make it worse. He-"

     "Wait. Why would you try to make it worse?" 

     She simply shrugged. "Anyways it worked. I then got into a small fight about 'may' and 'can' which I won with my amazing (amazhang) English skills."

     "What skills?" 

     "Using can in its secondary form as a verb modifier."

     "Oh oka- YOU STOLE (Stoll) THAT FROM ME!"

     "No. I'm actually smart when I want to be." It is true. She has straight A's in everything but math where she has a C because she's taking collage math. I'm taking it too though and I have a 100% so HA! "Anyways we started to fight for real, and I somehow flipped onto his back, but then the weirdest thing happened. I was thinking about how nice a knife to kill him would be then POOF there it was in my hand. I stabbed him and he crumpled to the ground, so I thought he was dead. You know everything after that."

     "Wow you're stupid."

     "I know." The ride was going okay, for Violet, when a dog ran into the rode. Violet swerved around it and woke up Finn, Erik, and Asher. We were spinning off the rode, completely out of control, and all of us were screaming our lungs out.

     "VIOLET! STOP IT!"

     "I CAN"T STOP IT! I'M TRYING AS HARD AS I CAN!" I somehow managed to look over and see she was crying, but her teeth were gritted. Her eyes were full of determination. After a few seconds, that felt like hours, we stopped. "Is everyone okay?"

     "I'm fine." I said.

     "Breathing." Finn said, obviously okay.

     "That was scary," Erik was crying, but seemed fine.

     "WHEEEEE! DO IT AGAIN! SISSY DO IT AGAIN!" Asher yelled. At least he was unfazed.

     Uncle Grover's response was "Food," so I knew he was fine. We weren't sure exactly what to do until Momo showed up.

     "Jacob take the boys and run. Now." Violet stared at Momo with a murdeous look in her eyes.

     "No way am I leaving you." I couldn't let anything happen to her. No matter how annoying she is.

     She turned on me with the same look in her eyes. "Jacob go now. I need you to get the boys and Uncle Grover to camp. It should be just over that hill." She pointed to a hill just a few hundred feet away. "Do it for them, or I'll never forgive you."

     "Fine," I muttered as I had Finn help me drag up Uncle Grover. I then had Erik jump onto my back and had Asher do the same to Finn. We ran to the hill and into the camp. I found an big house and we ran there. Sitting on the porch was a woman with red frizzy hair who looked like she was my parents age. She had paint splattered jeans and a red sweat shirt on. She had green smoke coming from her mouth and her eyes were glazed over. There were teenagers surrounding her. Then she started speaking in a deep raspy voice that couldn't be hers.

     The savior and warrior will be taken,

     the innocent snake will be forsaken.

     On a quest they must go

     to the land covered in snow.

     Their parents must be saved

     or the world shall be enslaved.

          Once she finished the smoke stopped and she collapsed, but the teens seemed to know that would happen and caught her then took her inside. A man in a wheelchair spoke up, "It looks like we have a have a new prophecy. We will arrange a quest once we have more information, but-"

     I coughed and everyone looked over at us. I had put Erik down by this point. "Oh good. We're new here." Some kids ran over and grabbed my uncle then took him inside, but I felt like I could trust them for some reason. "I think I know who the prophecy is about."

     The man in the wheelchair looked at me, "Oh? Who would that be?"

    "Me. My name is Jacob Luke Jackson and my parents have been taken away from me."