Two Prophecies from a Ginger...the Doctor Would Be Jealous

Hey..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I don't even know anymore...anyways...STORY TIME!!!

@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

Violet's PoV

"Wait. You're telling me that I missed a prophecy! I've always wanted to see one," I complained.

"Sorry Violet," Jacob said with mock sympathy, "guess you'll just have to wait for the next time."

I sighed then a woman with paint splattered jeans, shoes, and t-shirt walked in. She had frizzy red hair and green eyes. "Hey Chiron."

"Hello Rachel," Chiron said. He then turned to us, "Children, this is Rachel Elizabeth Dare, our oracle." He turned back to Rachel. "These are two of our six new campers, Violet and Jacob."

I was very pleased that he said my name first then Rachel smiled, "Nice to meet you two. Who is your parent? The godly one at least, or are you unclaimed?"

Jacob looked at me, and I smiled. He then looked scared, so I decided to go with my plan. "We're legacies, you wouldn't know our parents. Anyways they're...gone." Jacob looked mad at me, but Rachel didn't seem to notice.

"Oh I'm so sorry," she said with real sympathy. Jacob needs to learn from her. "What were their names?"

"Percy and Annabeth Jackson," I looked down like I was going to cry, but it was really so I could hide a laugh. It's not like I wasn't upset they were gone, I'm just done crying about it.

Rachel looked like she had just been slapped in the face, "W-what? P-Percy and Annabeth are dead?! Who did this?! I'll kill them!" She looked really mad now, and pulled something out of her pocket. It was a blue plastic hairbrush.

I just kept looking down, but Jacob didn't like my fun plan. "No. They're not dead. They are gone though. They were taken a few days ago..."

Rachel didn't look AS mad anymore, so I asked, "What's up with the hairbrush? Is it like our dad's pen?"

Rachel laughed and said, "No it's just a hairbrush. I don't need weapons since monsters leave me alone."

"How'd you manage that," I asked.

Rachel looked disappointed as she said, "I'm mortal."

"Oh. Well at least you get to be the oracle." Haha mortal lady, I bet she hasn't done much.

Apparently I said that aloud because Rachel smirked. "Oh yeah? Want to know why I carry around the hairbrush?" I nodded. "Good because I was telling anyways. It's my good luck charm. A long time ago, gods I'm old, your parents and I were running from Kronos's base thing. He was about to catch us, and none of us knew what to do. I did the most logical thing. I threw it at him. It hit him in the eye, I grabbed it, and we ran." So maybe Dad didn't tell us the whole story...he never told us about Rachel. Oh well. Wait. Yes he did! Oh gods how could I forget that? Oh yeah, I've been through a lot since then.

"You hit the all powerful Titan Lord in the eye with a hairbrush," Jacob asked. (Jacob told me to use inquired since I'm not very diverse, but since when do I listen to him?)

"Yes I did," Rachel said proudly, "his face was priceless!"

Jacob was about to say something when Rachel's eyes turned to pure green orbs while her mouth spewed a green fog. Cool! She spoke in a raspy voice and I realized this was a prophecy.

The savior and warrior will be taken,

the innocent snake will be forsaken.

On a quest they must go

to the land covered in snow.

Their parents must be saved

or the world shall be enslaved.

I'd been told she'd pass out after this, but she didn't. She continued to spew fog, but it turned gold.

Chiron looked a little surprised before saying, "The new Great Prophecy...but why? It has already been spoken..unless..."

At that moment Rachel spoke again, in the same raspy voice.

Pair of The Seven beware.

Your children will have gifts they must bear.

The eldest's life shall be the hardest,

and the youngest's gift must be guarded.

By these gifted children the world will be saved,

but only if one does not wish it to be raized.

I'm guessing this is the great prophecy, and if I had to guess it would be about us. I mean, it would explain how I can pull weapons out of thin air, or Jacob can do weird ninja moves.

Stupid ADHD! I forgot about Rachel, and she collapsed. Luckily she had sat on the couch. Chiron decided she could stay there then said, "The first one is the on we will focus on for your quest."

"Okay," Jacob said, "it's obvious out parents are the savior and warrior."

"And they WERE taken," I pointed out. "The snake is the symbol of Hermes so-"

"Violet we already decided who's going on the quest," Jacob interrupted.

"Oh, well who is it?" I asked. (Jacob I'm using that every time now since you won't shut up about it!)

"You, Parker Stoll, Paige Wynn, James Thound, Phos James, and I are going," Jacob recited like he was reading the names off a list.

"Isn't the rule only three can go?" I inquired. (Happy now Jacob?!)

"Usually," Chiron responded, "but whatever took your parents must be strong, so I decided it would be best to have extra campers go."

"Seems legit," I said. "When do we leave?"

"I will give you children tomorrow to pack and plan. You leave the next morning." Chiron said.

"Good," Jacob said. "The sooner we find our parents the better."