FOOL!

Me:

Doctor:

Me:

Doctor:

Me:

Doctor:

Me:

Doctor:

Me: You're coming back!!!

Doctor: I know, I'm happy for you since you have no life outside of me.

Me: I do too!

Doctor: Really!

Me: I met Sherlock.

Sherlock: You called?

Me: And Soul Eater.

Soul: This place is kind of cool...

Maka: Soul we have to go!

Soul: You're always in a hurry, Maka. It's not cool.

Maka: Makaaaaaaaaaaaaa CHOP! *hits Soul on the head with a book*

Violet: They act like our parents...

Soul: -_-

Leo: WHALE!

Doctor:

Me: That's my life, okay?

Doctor: Okay.

Me: TFIOS!!! *cries as Maka and Soul yell at each other, Harry fights Voldemort, Annabeth and Sherlock argue, Violet and the Bri eat Gyros, Leo teaches Black Star about whales, Tris taps the glass, Peeta bakes pita bread, and the Stolls steal stuff*

Doctor: Luckily she doesn't own Sherlock or me, BBC does. Rick Riordan owns PJO/HoO, Veronica Roth owns Divergent, Suzanne Collins owns The Hunger Games, I'm not really sure who owns Soul Eater, but it's somebody, John Green owns TFIOS, and J.K. Rowling owns Harry Potter. DFTBA!

People need fear to survive, we experience it so we can grow stronger.

~Maka (Soul Eater)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paige's PoV (Surprised? This will most likely be the only one, so enjoy. (Oh and this chapter may seem pointless, but it's very important. For those of you who don't get 'Maka,' 'Soul,' or 'FOOL!" they are all from an anime called Soul Eater. Fool is something some little guy says. Soul and Maka are pretty much Percy and Annabeth during the first four books of PJO.))

I didn't realize that I'd fallen asleep until, Jacob shook me awake. I'm glad I was asleep though because that means we didn't crash land into a volcano because of rouge toads and super monkeys.

"Hey Maka, time to wake up," James grinned his lopsided grin.

"Fool I'm not Maka," I pointed an invisible cane at James.

"Too bad, it was going to be cool being your weapon," he looked down and sighed.

"Fine I'm Maka," I'll admit I haven't known James very long, but he's already my best friend, and I may like him a little bit.

"That's cool! Anyways we're landing," he pointed out the window, I looked and realized we were in a different country now. This is actually my first time to leave the country...

After a few minutes we were off the plane, and on sweet land. Phos was the last one off, "We need to figure out what we're going to do now."

Violet turned on her, "Fool! I only take coffee with cream in the mornings because herbal tea is the best thing in the mornings."