A Very Boring Meeting With ADHD Kids...Do the Math.

I'm sorry for not updating, I've been busy. By that I mean lazy. I do have news though.

-I'm going to start a different fanfic, but I'll try to keep this one updated as well. This one is my priority, so it shouldn't be effected to much

-I'll be doing disclaimers less since they take up time that I want to spend writing. I'll do one every once in awhile though.

-This is my last update for two weeks because I'm going on a quest. That's right I'm writing this from my bed in the Athena cabin. I've been doing disclaimers to send monsters off my trail, but it's not working anymore. This is all real and important for you to know for your survival. Since you know this now you have two choices. 1.) Put this down and stop reading, you'll be safer. This is the best choice.  2.) Keep reading and be in danger, but be informed of what's going on.

-I am Paige Wynn from the Athena cabin, it's my code name. Sarah white is @Zahorseyfangirl . Lily Wong is @pjo_lover16 or @pjo_nerd (same person.) @Mirkwood123 is Tally Aron. Faith Riley ,Carly Black, and Kathryn Powers are based on real people too. Note we don't look like them, don't have the same name, and aren't the same age as them.

-I'll get to the update now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's Pov

     We were having a meeting with nineteen ADHD kids, my brothers had been taken off and Violet is probably fighting the monster, surprisingly it's only been about an hour since we walked into camp. Anyways we were sitting in 'The Big House' as they called it around a ping-pong table. Chiron stomped his hoof to the ground to silence some of the kids who were talking. "As you all know we have four new campers. Jacob," he gestured to me, "Eric, Asher, and Finn."

     "It's actually six new campers. Violet and Bri are coming," I corrected.

     Chiron replied, "Bri is a nymph who lives here, but as for Violet we must assume-"

     "No," I cut him off," Violet will be fine. I know it."

     Paige sighed, "Jacob I know you want that, but that doesn't make it true." Stupid Athena logic. At that moment there was a knock on the door. I hoped it was Violet, but it was some girl with electric green eyes, black hair, and a horse? Yep. A horse. This thirteen-year-old, I guessed and it was later confirmed, girl had a horse with her. She turned on it.

     "Courage not now." She sighed. 

     But Sarah... The horse, Courage, replied. Wait. The horse replied?!

    "No. I'll give you extra sugar cubes..."

     How many?

     "Five."

     Ten.

     "None then."

     Fine...five it is.

     "Good."

     Can't I just wait outside for you?

    "Okay."

     Thank you miss.

     "Don't call me 'miss'."

     Okay miss. Courage backed up while Sarah walked in like nothing happened and closed the door.