Something Bad Happens and I'm Not Happy

Me: I'm in a hurry to get started because I'm excited for this chapter. I don't own PJO/HoO Rick Riordan does.

Doctor: Why-

Me: SHHH!

Violet: But-

Me: SHHH!!!

Bri: My name is a town in Lord of the Rings.

Me: I didn't realize that until today so...

Jacob: Hey-

Me: EVERYONE SHUT UP SO I CAN START MY STORY!!!

Everyone:

Me:

Everyone:

Me: That's what I thought. Oh and to my wonderful readers; this is an important but short chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's PoV

     I woke up in the middle of the night to a crash. I immediately knew it came from my parents room and sprinted down the stairs to their room.

     When I got into the room I could tell there had been a fight. The sheets had been thrown off the bed onto the other side of the room. The dresser had been pushed over. Worts of all I saw traces of blood on the floor and the window was smashed. Outside I saw footprints. One looked heavier, as if they were carrying someone. Another was just two smears, like they were being dragged off.

     I could tell what happened. My parents had been kidnapped, and it was up to my siblings and me to save them.