I Give Away Amazing Prizes

Disclaimer

Me: OH MY GODS IT'S AUGUST!

Jacob: Yay school starts soon!

Violet: -_-

Finn: -_-

Erick: -_-

Asher: _-_ Mine is dead! :'-(

Me: WHALES!!!

Jacob: What's wrong with enjoying school?

Asher: Why don't you care about my whale?

Violet: School requires focus, and there's homework.

Jacob: That's not a bad thing.

Me: I'm just happy because the Doctor Who premier is on the 23rd, and I'm going to a party for it the day before.

Doctor: I'm back!

Asher: My whale is still dead...

Bri: I have to find more demigods.

Violet: At least you're not ADHD.

Jacob: I'm sorry you do-

Asher: SOMEBODY FIX MY WHALE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's PoV

I'll admit I enjoyed watching Violet show that British-know-it-all who's boss. He called my friends and me a bloke, then hit on my sister right in front of me!!! Who does that? Let me rephrase that, who does that, and doesn't expect a smackdown? Anyways we're all on the plane now, unfortunately rich boy is here too. 

Violet and Parker were sitting next to each other, laughing like maniacs. I'm talking to Paige across the isle, where she's sitting with James. That left the seat next to me empty for Phos, I have such wonderful luck. She was listening to music on her iPod, those don't transmit signals if they're left on airplane mode. I'm just glad she's leaving me alone.

I saw the stupid rich kid from earlier get up and walk over to my sister. He leaned down and said something to her, which made her look upset. Parker looked mad. George then said something that made Violet yell.

"Go away George! Just leave me alone!' She looked close to tears, which confused me since she never cries. She broke her leg when she was seven, and just hopped around on one foot, instead of telling anyone. (A/N: *cough* Holly *cough*) 

George then said something else, causing Violet to break down into tears, Parker shot to his feet, and I realized I was standing behind George. Parker saw me, and pointed. George slowly turned around, then

WHAM

I punched the jerk in the face, causing him to crash to the floor, "Leave my sister alone, or I'll actually hit you next time."

He looked shocked as he held his bleeding nose, "You just hit me."

Violet still looked upset, but smiled, "Really? I don't think he noticed."

I was about to say something else when George smirked, and I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "Did you really just punch my boy?" a deep voice asked from behind me.

I shook the hand off my shoulder and turned around. Standing before me was a tall man with dark hair. He had a faint air of authority around him, like he was someone important. He was wearing a pin-stripped suit too. 

I wasn't intimated by him at all though, "Yes I did."

"Yes I did, sir."

"There's no need to call me sir."

"As a lower class child you will respect your elders, and call me sir."

"What makes you think I'm a lower class?" I took a quick a glimpse of Violet, who was smiling at me.

"Your clothes, and the little fact that I'm the captain of the finest of the Jackson cruise ships," he smiled smugly. "I'm George Williams the III."

"Oh that's impressive," Violet said sarcastically

He turned on her, "Why you little- never mind." He looked at Brady then me, "Why did you hit my boy?"

"He was messing with my sister. The prat deserved it."

"Who do you think you are?!" He looked like he was going to kill me.

"Jacob Luke Jackson, son of Percy and Annabeth Jackson. I have a feeling they'll know about this little event Mr. Williams." I smiled at the look of shock on his face.

"Yo-you're lying," he stuttered.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I turned to go back to my seat, "I'll still punch him if he even talks to my sister." I then sat down, promising myself I'd talk to Violet about what made her cry later. I then drifted off to sleep.