Dad Was a Stupid Kid...He Still Is

Me: Disclaimer time!

Violet: Oh no...

Doctor: Why is this an oh no?

Violet: Because she can do whatever she wants here.

Me: Yes I can. Well I can't own PJO or HoO those are Rick Riordan's, but that's all. Well I can't own Doctor Who either. That's BBC's job and I don't want that responsibility.

Doctor: Well that's not nice.

Me: Neither is regenerating out if Ten.

Doctor: That's not nice.

Me: Or leaving Rose.

Doctor: Not my fault.

Me: Or letting Amy disappear before her baby was born.

Doctor: You can stop now.

Me: Or letting Rory die. Twice.

Doctor: I didn't-

Bri: Oi! Both of you shut it!

Me: Don't tell me what to do!

Violet: Let's just get on with the story.

Me: Just one minute. I need ideas for characters. Comment their name, apperance, age, parents (godly or the demigods or Grover and Juniper's kids), and personality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     After we all sat down the short Latino guy started laughing. "You ready to tell your daughter how stupid you were Percy?"

      My dad looked at him obviously annoyed, but it seemed like he was used to it. "Leo shut up."

      The Latino  guy looked at my dad. "What'll you do if I don't?"

     My dad looked at him and said, totally poker faced, "I won't do anything. Reyna will." My dad gestured at the beautiful, strong looking Hispanic woman who looked at Leo and smiled evily.

     Leo looked at her absolutely terrified. "Please don't kill me Reyna." The super model started laughing along with the blonde superman. "Oh shut up Piper. You too Jason."

      Piper looked at him and smiled. "Or what Repairboy?'

      Leo looked at her, "Or I'll-"

    My dad interrupted him and said, "Guys, as much as I'd like to play the name calling game I suggest we get the story going."

      They all looked down and said at once, "Sorry Seaweed Brain."

     My dad sighed. "You know only Annabeth calls me that..." They all sat there for a minute then burst out laughing. "I'll just tell the story now. So it started when I was twelve. A girl was pulled into a water fountain, but everyone thought I pushed her. The teacher called me inside and once I was in she tried to kill me. Luckily Mr. Brunner and your Uncle Grover came in and helped me. I vaporized her with a pen sword thingy. I gave it to Mr. Brunner and we were going home, but I ditched Grover. Your grandmother and I went on a vacation, I had bad dreams, then Grover found us. We had to leave and go to some camp thingy. On the way there Uncle Grover took off his pants and...that." He gestured at Uncle Grover and his goat legs. "We were almost in the camp when the Minotaur showed up. I-"

     I had to stop him for a minute. "Dad. The Minotaur was killed by Theseus like five thousand years ago. What's more is that is's a myth."

     "Violet...that's the thing," my dad actually looked serious so I knew I had to belive anything he told me. If I didn't...well I don't want to think about that. Let's just say the last time he looked this way there was a gang in the mall who decided to pull out their guns. "All of the myths are real. Greek, Roman, even Egyptian, and we're a big part of them. Your mom and I are demigods. I'm the son of Poseidon and your mother is the daughter of Athena."

     "Dad. I believe you. Just keep the story going." 

     "Okay. Minotaur. I was terrified. Then it took my mom. I thought she was dead. and she was the only person in my life that I knew cared about me. I killed the Minotaur with my bare hands. I still have his horn to prove it. Anyways I passed out on a big house's porch, and woke up a few days later. Your mother was there. She-"

     At that moment my mom walked down looking much calmer. "You drool when you sleep."

     "I was getting there!"

     "What? Oh. No I was saying that because I had to wash the couch pillows since you took a nap."

     "Oh. Well will you stay and help tell the story?"

     "I still don't think she's ready."

     "Mrs. Jackson she was claimed." Bri was being so weird, she was being polite. 

     My mom paled a little, "Oh. I guess it is time then."

     "Okay then," my dad spoke up, "I'll continue. So I was put into the cabin for Hermes kids and had a really boring few days. We played Capture the Flag and I was claimed by Poseidon." My dad told the rest of the story, with my mom's help of course. He told about the time he was accused of stealing a lightning bolt, he sailed the Sea of Monsters, withstood the Titan's curse, the Battle of the Labyrinth, and the battle of Manhattan. Jason, Piper, and Leo then told about their quest to save Hera. My dad took back over along with the cocoa skinned woman who was identified as Hazel, and the Asian man named Frank. They told about their quest to free Death. All seven of them then told about their quest to stop Gaea. There was a point were my parents disappeared from the story, but no one would say why. I tried asking about it, but they all pretended not to hear me. They finished the story with how they defeated the earth goddess. (A/N Yes I did that because I was too lazy to have Percy tell the rest. Deal with it.)

     "So you just forgot to tell me all this?" I knew I shouldn't have said that...

     "Violet we did it to protect you. I never wanted to tell you. We need to get you kids to camp because the monsters will be coming now. My mom was so optimistic. Yes that's sarcasm.

     "Okay I'll go pack." I ran up the stairs knowing my life would never be the same.

Vote and share please! Thanks to everyone reading my fanfic. It means alot.