I Should Call the Cops, but that's Too Mainstream

Me: I really wish I was Rick Riordan. Then I could own PJO/HoO. I don't want to be BBC. They have to put up with owning The Doctor.

Doctor: OI!

Me: Oh and Jacob WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THAT'S MAKING THE GODS SO MAD?!?!

Jacob: What are you talking about?

Me: It has been raining all morning and now there are earthquakes! It's obvious that Zeus and Poseidon are fighting.

Jacob: Oh that's you and your friends fault. You're a child of Athena and a legacy of so many gods I'm not going to even try to name them all. Two of your friends are children of Hades-

Me: No. One is a child of Hades. The other is a child of Pluto.

Jacob: Whatever. Another one of your friends is the daughter of Zeus.

Me: Well yeah...

Jacob: Oh and there's that daughter of Poseidon. Don't even get me started on the Romans, or the Egyptians. Oh and those Divergents? They're a problem too, so IT'S YUR FAULT NOT MINE!

Me:

Doctor: Haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Jacob's PoV

      Violet ran into my room, and I could tell she was upset. She had tears in her eyes.

      "Violet," I asked. "What's wrong? What happened?"

   "Mom and Dad..." Her voice sounded dangerously close to cracking. "They...they...they were kidnapped."

     "Are you sure? Could they just be on a walk?"

     "Oh yeah. That would explain why the window is smashed and there are footprints showing obvious signs of a struggle leading away from the house."

     "Oh. I'll call 911..."

     "No."

     "No?! Why?!"

     "Remember they told us if anything ever happened to them to call Uncle Grover not the cops?"

     "But why would we do that? Even if they told us to it's stupid."

     "I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they're not human?"

     "Oh...Oh yeah."

     She sighed, "Idiot." She ignored my protests and called Uncle Grover.

   Luckly he picked up on the third ring. Violet put the phone on speaker. "Perce? Man what are you doing? It's like one in the morning. This better be an emergancy..."

    "Hey Uncle Grover. It's me, Violet," her voice must have given away her fear because he immedatly replied.

     "Violet? What's wrong? What happened?"

     "It's my parents...t-they..." At that moment she broke. I understood why. How were we supposed to save them? I'd heard all the adventures they'd been on. How could we take on something they couldn't?

     I answered Uncle Grover's for her, "Uncle Grover, Mom and Dad were kidnapped. It's pretty obvious too."

     "Violet call Bri. I'll be over as soon as possible. Jacob, start getting bags packed for the boys. You're going to Camp Half-Blood."

     I did what he told me. Bri was there within five miniutes. The boys were all packed, their bags by the door ready to go. I felt a little bad for them. It was only one thirty and they were being dragged out of bed and taken to some camp because their parents were missing. Our parents are missing. I'm the man of the family now. I can't do this, but I have to.