Phos is Really Dense

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan is a Troll, I'm a trolling demigod, I'm not Rick Riordan. On a side note; If I wrote a fanfiction about a really cool Japanese song would you guys read it? I'll put a link to the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's PoV

We picked up our backpacks and left the airport, luckily Zeus didn't seen to be paying attention, so we weren't blasted out of the sky.

As we were walking Thalia spoke up, "How exactly were you going to get from here to Alaska?"

"We were going to take a boat called The Pax," Jacob replied.

"If I'm with you we can't do that, daughter of Zeus," Thalia stopped walking and turned to us. "Did you say 'The Pax?'"

"I wasn't happy when they said that either," I replied. See, The Pax is a little beat up boat my dad took when he went on a quest with Frank and Hazel.

Thalia frowned, "Do you realize how long that would take?"

Paige joined the conversation, "Awhile..."

"Exactly," Thalia began walking again, "where exactly are we going?"

Phos spoke up, "We're not sure, the others were idiots and didn't think of that."

Thalia stopped once more, "You could have helped," she didn't even bother to look at Phos.

"I shouldn't have to. I should even have to come on this stupid quest, what does it matter if some old adults got kidnapped? We're just putting ourselves at risk here," I just about pistol-slapped Phos in the neck for that.

Thalia apparently had the same thought, "If there's another war, you'll need them. I don't think you understand what they've been through.

They retrieved Zeus's master bolt when they were twelve, Percy even defeated Ares on that quest.

They retrieved The Golden Fleece, that still protects camp, from Polyphemus after sailing The Sea of Monsters.

Percy saved Artemis and Annabeth, they both held the sky.

Annabeth led Grover, Tyson, and Percy into the Labyrinth. They defeated the sphinx and Kampe, then the maze was destroyed after the Battle of the Labyrinth.

They fought in The Titan War, Percy defeated Kronos and turned down immortality. Annabeth became the Official Architect of Olympus.

Percy retrieved the Golden Eagle for New Rome, becoming Praetor.

Annabeth followed The Mark of Athena, retrieving the Athena Parthenon. They survived Tartarus together, and defeated Gaea.

If they hadn't done half of that the world would have fallen."

Phos remained silent.

"Nicely put," I said as we continued to walk.

"No one insults my friends and gets away with it," Thalia straitened her circlet, not bothering to make sure anyone else was following.