Time For Momo to Meet Devil's Food Cake

Tris: How do I get out of here?

Doctor: You don't.

Aang: What's wrong with this place?

Tobias: Just wait.

Sokka: For what?

Violet: Her.

Katara: Her?

Jacob: Yes Her.

Toph: Who-

Me: They're talking about me.

Bri: That's Her.

Me: You all know Violet and I have the same personality, right?

Jacob: At least she hasn't-

Me: No but she will.

Bri: Oh. She is stupid. I have a question. Why didn't I scream in the car? Or go with Jacob? Or help Alexia?

Me: You'll see.

Bri: Oh. Okay.

Me: Whose turn is it?

Everyone but Sokka: Sokka's.

Me: *hands Sokka a note card*

Sokka: Mad_Eyed_Maddy doesn't own PJO/HoO Rick Riordan does, BBC owns Doctor Who, Nick owns ATLA, Veronica Roth owns Divergent, and whoever the heck owns Twinkies owns Twinkies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet's Pov

      After Jacob ran off with the boys and our uncle I turned on Momo. "You can mess with me all you want, and I'll be mad, but mess with my family...well," I summoned a wooden stake to my hand simply by thinking of it. "You're dead. It's your fault I had to drive and almost killed my family."

     Momo looked at me and laughed, "I see you need to be taught a lesson Twinkie Girl." He lunged at me and a barley dodged his attack. He turned on me and tried to charge again, but this time I was ready. I flipped over him, causing him to run into a tree. While he was down I threw the stake at him, but my aim was off and I missed. He turned around and laughed. "Looks like you're short a weapon Twinkie Girl." He grabbed me by the front of my shirt and lifted me off the ground. "You've been a very bad girl." Right before he bit me he fell to the ground.

      "What the?" Then I saw her. It was Bri standing with a crowbar. She looked like she had just hit a baseball. "Bri?! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

    "Finn, Erik, and Asher shoved me into the trunk. It took forever to open." She looked slightly annoyed. Then I noticed something I've never noticed about her before. Her brown hair was framing her face as usual. Her green eyes were still the same, but I noticed her skin was...green. How did I just notice my best friend is green?!

     "Bri...you're green."

     "Of Course stupid. I'm a tree nymph. A willow tree more spefically. That;s why when you'd ask me to go somewhere with you I said I couldn't go too far from home. I'd die. My tree is here. At this camp."

     "What about your accent?"

     "Well there was this sayter once who I was trying to impress...fake accent. It worked. He turned out to be a jerk, but the accent stuck. But now-" A rock hit Bri in the head, so she collapsed. Momo rose from the fround, and I summoned a new wooden stake. We lunged at each other, and my stake went straight through his heart. He erupted into a yellow powder.

     "Try the Devil's Food! No Twinkies for you now, those are Angel's food!" I yelled. I dragged Bri up then staggered into the camp. I mannaged to make it to the front porch of a big farm house before I noticed my arm was bleeding from two marks, like fangs. It was also the same shade as Bri. That's not good...then I passed out.

Is two chapters enough to make up for not updating? Oh well. So I'm sorry about the fight not being awesome, I'm just not good at that. I'll work on it though. POST CHARACTER IDEAS I REALLY NEED THEM! Well I'm going to start calling you my owls so bye my owls.