Violet Needs Obedience School

Me: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I accidentally deleted the chapter, then couldn't find the time to write. Anyways, to prevent teasing, this will not be a disclaimer, I don't want to talk to them right now.

Jacob's PoV

"Jacob!" Violet was shaking me, effectively waking me up. "Jacob, guess what!"

I groaned, "What, Violet?"

"I had a dream."

"So?"

Violet immediately calmed down, but was still smiling, "It's about Mom and Dad."

"So you're telling me your parents are in a little town named Adak, in Alaska?," We'd gone outside and started breakfast, Thalia was talking to Violet about her dream. 

Violet shrugged, "Well they're under it..."

"Okay, and you and Jacob are the only ones who can go," Thalia asked.

"Well us and Mr. Nico," I don't think Thalia noticed, but I did. Violet is my sister and I know her pretty well. She was lying.

"You two ready?" We had gathered up our weapons (Violet hid my sword so it took a little longer than it should have) and were just about to shadow travel. Adak was less than a mile away, so Mr. di Angelo would have enough energy to help us, and Thalia could lead the others to us.

"Yep, let's get this party started!" Violet said as she grabbed onto Mr. di Angelo and me.

"Okay then." Mr. di Angelo walked into the shade of a tree and closed his eyes.

Suddenly everything went black. I felt hands grabbing onto me, heard voices whispering in my ear. My face felt like it was being peeled off by the wind. That all stopped abruptly when light flooded my vision.

We were in an old clock shop. The clocks all had a film of dust on them, we left footprints wherever we stepped, the old light bulbs barley lit the room, and there was so much dirt on the windows that they might as well be walls.

"Violet, are you sure this is-" I was cut off by a grinding sound. 

The floor beside us opened up to reveal a passage way. Violet smirked at me, "Right this way."

We walked into the pitch black tunnel. After walking blindly through the dark I heard a slapping sound.

"I am so stupid sometimes," Violet yelled. "I had a flashlight the entire time!"

Suddenly, I could see. We were lucky too, we would have walked right into the wall, because it suddenly split off into two tunnels. I looked to my left and saw Violet digging in her bag.

"Here," she pulled two more flashlights out of her bag, "I brought some for you guys too."

"Thanks," I said as I took the light.

"No-" Violet was cut off by a woman talking.

Come on little demigods, face me. Don't you want to know who really took your parents? It wasn't that slime bag Octavian. No, he's been dead for years now. Come face me and see the face of the person who is going to break you.

Mr. di Angelo had out his sword before I could even touch mine, Violet didn't even have time to reach for her spear. "You kids go find- Violet!"

She had started running in the direction of the voice, down the left tunnel, "Go find our parents! This is my job!"

"Violet, stop," Mr. di Angelo yelled.

Violet flinched, but kept going, "Go find them, Mr. Nico, I know I'm supposed to do this! Just trust me!"

"Violet, no!" I started after her, but was stopped by Mr. di Angelo. "Let me go! I have to go with her! I can't let her get hurt!"

"Jacob, there's no way you could catch her, she has too big of a lead, our best bet is to go find your parents." I didn't want to believe him, but I knew he was right.

"I just don't want to lose her..."

"I know, I lost my older sister when I was little, but she did the right thing, she saved everyone. That's what Violet is doing now, and I bet she'll come back. Now, let's go find your parents."

Turns out finding my parents wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Taking out the guards wasn't hard either. The hard part was seeing my parents. I'm not going to describe them, for my own sanity, but the didn't look good. 

I ran over to the wall where they were chained and cut them down. Mr. di Angelo and I manged to get them back to the surface, but there was a problem.

Violet wasn't there.