Chapter 3: Forgotten Faith

"And we're now on Chapter 3...getting into the swing of things now. So Terra, Neptune and Nepgear are ready to aid Uzume in taking down the humanoid giant from wiping out thr world...but before them they're all getting a scrub down in the hot-spring under a canvas of stars"

Under some...rather assertive pressure Terra was in with the girls, he was in red swim shorts and had a thick blind-fold over his eyes while the girls just had a towel "Remind me again...how I get roped into this" said Terra scrubbing himself down with a sponge

"What's wrong...there's nothing wrong with this?" asked Uzume "I mean we checked the blindfold and you can't see a thing"

"Plus if you could...you'd only fall over from gazing at three beauties" said Neptune while Nepgear came over

"Say Terra...do you mind if you help wash my back?" she asked to which he blushed

"No offence but...I'm bit worried since I can't see" said Terra "I might miss"

"I wouldn't let you do this if I couldn't trust you" said Nepgear who knelt in-front of him "Go ahead"

"Don't know how you can be so relaxed about this" Terra could lightly sense her presence and could only make out her outline and began washing her back "Is that alright?"

"That's fine thank you"

Uzume chuckled "Gearsy must be pretty trusting of Terra, almost like best friends"

"They pretty much are" said Neptune smiling "but Terra is a swell guy, he helped us during our previous adventure and is all around typical sweet. He's also a big thank of snuggling"

"Snuggling?" Neptune mimicked a hug

"A nice hug against a handsome woman and a bonus one with sweet bosom" Uzume chuckled quite a bit "Oh by the way...I shouldn't say that but do you when you went HDD, to your CPU form...Terra was gushing red"

"Wait he was?"

"I believe he called you cute" Uzume went red herself "Oh now you're gushing"

"I think it's more the first compliment I've had to my form"

Uzume settled back as Nepgear was now scrubbing Terra's back "So the town you come from, Planeptune...what's it like?"

"Oh it's swell place" said Neptune "It's a colourful town with people playing, having fun and many a warriors having adventures"

"It sounds quite amazing Nepsy" said Uzume sighing "I wonder if this world was like before it got ruined. So Nepsy...you said you can transform too"

"That's right...to the handsome and well developed Purple Heart. My adorable sister and protégé can also transform" Neptune then reacted "Oh wait that's a questionumdo...your HDD form, what's it called?"

"What's it called?"

"Well when I transform I'm called Purple Heart by my adoring public" Neptune the thought "Hey...what about Orange Heart? That was your favourite colour at the time"

"Sure why not...Orange Heart it is" it was then a voice called

"Miss Uzume" a young voice called out "Umio wants to see you"