Arc 2E - Affimax Final Chapter: The NEXT Stage

"Howdy Folks, Big Neptune once more...that is for now while my beautiful visage is hidden to the world. So our little pal Terra got a biitttt...violent and charged after Affimojas but despite the great power he showed, it soon got too much. The CPU's are powerless to the crystal in the big bad's sword, the candidates are helpless our main male protag is down...but then as if staged the Gold Third appears and...produces a crystal which bathes the CPU in light. There bodies change and transform"

Neptune was first, hair shifted slightly in colour towards a Neon blue and her hair broke free of it's braids. Her body suit shifted to an ALL body suit, covering her whole of black, neon light blue and purple. It was all black on her back, arms and side but the middle area of her chest, her stomach and front thighs were covered by thinner more see-through purple material. The purple material and black suit, separated by a border of bright neon blue to a more thinner grey colour.

On her hands came a pair of metallic gloves, armoured shin guards and shoes spawn on her legs, finishing in pointed shoes. On her hair came two large hair pieces black cyber like pluses with a light blue centre. Over over her hair pieces were large objects of a stretched tear drop shape. It was light purple on the outside while main major leaned to pink, the colours separated by a border of black.

Lastly the same shape object – but more stretched out, went to her back, connected together by three metal rings while in her hand a smooth futuristic purple blade, as long as her arm spawned.

Blanc was second. Like Neptune Blanc was now in a full body suit herself of mostly white but now with bright cyan highlights. Her arms and legs were in opague black sleeves and pants, though her thighs had a cyan ring on them. On her feet were large thick white shoes, with a blue ring and what seemed to be like hover jets. On her wrists were almost smooth gauntlets that covered her wrists and went over her metallic gloved hands, the fingers and palm white but where she would grip her weapon black.

On her torso was a cyan towards translucent torso – her belly button just about visible – with a tiny metal skirt like piece that was more of a border. Her hair was now a more brighter Sky blue with two white pieces giving them a more pig-tail look. On her back were metal but smooth white wings that seemed towards real. There were white the tips cyan. On her had was a large Cap of white, with what seemed to be a Neon Cyan arc to mimic a U and a Cyan border on the front of the cap.

In her hand her axe looked sharper but more towards a two-handed hammer in shape with a thick handle and one long edge.

Noire was third. Like the others she was covered from head to toe. On her legs entirely were mech like armour, with a knee joint to bend, mostly black but with cyan points. Her arms too were covered, majorically in thick bumpy like armour going over her hands that were in smooth gloves. From her back floated apparatus a sort of wing with four long tips, the middle a cyan colour.

Her torso looked more to be dressed in clothing than armour of a bathing-suit like piece, the chest area black and the abdomen a towards darker blue. Her hair was leaning more to silver and she had little hair -tails – not easy to see – tied on the top of her otherwise unchanged hair that seemed to flow as if in water and on her head was a black head-set ending with a small visor over her right eye.

Vert was left. Compared to the other CPU's her NEXT form still looked quite revealing. It was a thin pantie like piece, the sides a circle pad like piece, and a short jacket like piece, short in that it only covered the top-half of her torso leaving her abdoment exposed. The General jacket was black, the rather fitting breast part almost a leathery white while a big wide chunky green X formed on her bouncing bosom, the shoulders with a bright green colour.