Arc2C - Lastation Chapter 1: The Wanted Goddess

"And Folks wel-key-on to Mini arc 3 of 5, the Lastation Arc which Leaves Leanbox as Mini arc 4. So Terra now races after Noire who is seemingly targeted by soldiers. So recall that Terra won't remember his other arcs only B-Sha and C-Sha and with that let's move on"

Terra sprinted after the soldiers who ran after the tired Noire. Noire got round a corner, her clothes fairly tone. Her skirt was ripped, her sleeves gone and stocking straps after gone with tears on her dress. She heard the footsteps of the soldiers and tried to run "If only I had the energy I could just fly away"

"hold it Felon!" "Fire the bean-bag!" one fired a non-lethal bean-bag at Noire who only just dodged by turning to run over a bridge "Missed but she's getting tired" "Come on Men!" Terra continued running gaining ground

"Why is Noire's own men going over her?" he asked himself "Or are they in disguise or I'll find out later" 

Noire went over a small bump but her feet caught and she fell off, panting from exhaustion. She tried to get up but was too tired as the soldiers caught up and aimed their guns "Give it up now...you're under arrest" but then landing between them was Terra "What the?"

"Hold it" said Terra stopping them "Noire you alright?"

"Terra!?" she exclaimed before getting up "I'm...I'm fine" she lumbered forward and lent on him...notably heavily

"She's exhausted...or weak I can feel her pressing quite hard" he then brought out Nepgear's hybrid saber

"What's going? Why are you seeking Noire?"

"You know this Felon?" "She is under arrested" "she is wanted by the security of Lastation"

"Why what for? Noire hasn't done anything wrong"

The guards looked between each other "sir, I seen this boy before" "Yeah I have too" "But where from?" "Doesn't matter man. Sir you are to cease your action or be arrested for aiding the felon"

"Why are Lastation's men hunting their own Goddess?" asked Terra preparing himself

"Goddess?" "What's he talking about?" "Maybe this girl hypnotised him" Terra just tilted his head

"They...don't know who I am Terra" said Noire tired from behind with Terra nodding

"Sorry guys I can't let you take her. So back off or you fight me"

"Don't...hurt them Terra. They're...just under orders"

"Alright just get on my back" 

Noire clambered onto Terra's back who jumped switching to Blanc's Tomahawk and struck the ground to make a minor earthquake, only strong enough to daze the soldiers and make them flinch letting him run away, much faster than them.

Terra ran out of the canyon, through a field to see Lastation "We weren't far off now just hold on"

"I'm...so glad to see a friendly face" said Noire weakly "I'm grateful for the save"

"you must've have been desperate to be thankful" he lightly joked "Hold on just a bit, I'll get you to an inn for some rest"