Epilogue

"Well Folks...this is it, the end of another journey. This makes three now too, doing good. So it's being about a month now since the story ended, the world is peaceful and harmony and rivalry has being restored. Now the story hasn't quite finished juuuuussst yet, just one more thing to go but for the time being allow me to tell you of what has followed"

"First the CPU's took back their place, quite comfortably actually. it was as if nothing had happened. As for Gold Third, they became Advisor's to the CPU's to help run the nation alongside the respective CPU. Nisa continued her heroic efforts saving the nations from all their petty thieves. I've heard her sense of direction has improved...somewhat at least now she only gets confused half of the time, IF continued her work through the guild and Compa is now taking exams to become a fully authorized nurse though I hear she has some trouble with bandaging"

"Now for the Gold Third in Sequence. B-Sha is still working at Chosuko's game shop and has gotten over her fear...of monsters smaller than her anyway. If there are bigger ones she still freezes up. Even Warechu helps out now as a vice-manager. Thanks to Ware-chu and B-sha's money smarts Chosuko is actually expanding her chain"

"K-Sha now aids Noire where she can and has developed a strong friendship with Uni. K-Sha though I've heard is quite clingy and does not permit any guys around the girls...except Terra whom she trusts quite well. S-Sha settled into Leanbox rather well, helping out the defence force while E-Sha began playing some games. I've heard E-Sha has become a sorta big sister to Terra, which irks Vert somewhat, looking after him and stuff"

"Then lastly onto C-Sha, who akin to E-Sha became a big sister figure but more to the twins Rom and Ram. She helps to guide them and keeps them occupied. In mention of Terra though...she seems quite close, as in girlfriend close though she always plays it off, teasing Terra whenever possible" 

"Now to the CPU's and it might be best to speak about them in general. All the CPU's, heck even Neptune, are all now using their NEXT forms to advertise and lead the way for new products. Blanc is working on a special games console which can be played in the go and at home, with the rest more working in secret. The CPU's each gave a room for Terra to rest in, in their respective basilicoms all treating him very warmly.

They each in turn were giving Terra some CPU's lesson, on how to file paperwork, organize matters for the nation and so on, the candidates helping out too. They even have study groups with Terra being aided by Uni and Nepgear to think of ways to help things out. Neptune however more just helps him relax and have some fun with Histoire doing the actual educating.

The CPU's have become showing Terra to their people, at special events and things introducing as a CPU Apprentice, just helping out where he can.

Now sticking with CPU and on the aforementioned Neptune, let's move to Uzume and the Big Neptune. Uzume took a good long tour of Planeptune, exploring it from one end to the other. Uzume loved the tour, meeting the people who were all happy and free but ultimately decided instead to go on a big dimensional tour with Human Neptune.

Big Neptune once more went on her wild adventures, using Croire's power to travel from one dimension to the next. Together Neptune and Uzume explored all the dimensions they could hop to but occasionally come back to Planeptune for some rest and treats.

"And now...we come to the very final part of our story. Before I close out with the ending, I'd like us to move to Terra who stands at a cliff end which overlooks a vast oceans. The field is colourful and lush, flowers growing plentiful with a bouquet laid down before a wooden monument of no more than 4ft tall with a name etched on it.

Terra knelt on one leg wearing the Green fighting Gi given to him by Vert "Hey...it's being a while since I last spoke to you, but I just came to say everything is going alright. I'm training now, or studying, to be a CPU for the people. I haven't decided if I want my own nation yet but the CPU's don't mind me helping their nation when they get overloaded"

Terra put a hand over the post "It's being...a wild ride, so much has happened over the last few weeks. I still feel...itchy that something bad will happen, it hasn't sunk it yet that I can fully relax, though Neptune seems adamant to remind me" he chuckled to himself "I know my past now, and what truly happened. I had no idea who you truly was, did you even know? It doesn't matter now"

Terra removed his hand, the name Tara etched on the post "You protected me, even back on Tari Captain...I just wish I could've thanked you, but I guess this'll will have to do. I promise to come visit soon and tell you more of what has happened" turning round Terra walked away, Vert waiting for him as Normal Green Heart "Thanks for waiting for me...Big Sister Vert" Vert nodded and hugged him though over her shoulder

"You're very welcome little brother" she said warmly "Come on let's head back to Leanbox, there's a fabulous pancake shop I know of"

"I would like that" Terra said transforming to silver Light "Oh wait..." Terra turned round and bowed to Tara's monument "See you again soon" Vert even bowed

"And rest your worries, he's in good hands" with that Terra and Vert took off. A brief apparition of Tara appeared over the Monument, waved goodbye before vanishing back to the world.

END OF CHAPTER. END OF STORY

"And there we go folks, the story has concluded now and it has finished. This is me Theodore just telling you, you're all just so awesome sticking with us to the end like this. Now you're asking if there's another tale...truth is we don't really know. We've already mentioned that there's no Fanfic being based on the Pseudo-MMO game Cyberdimension Neptunia being planned and there was a thought for a spin-fanfic on the Hyperdevotion Noire game but that got passed up too"

"However...there is still one game remaining, which isn't out yet. Brave Neptunia RPG. It's due out on gaming systems in a couple months and fair to say the Author is very interested. If he likes it...another could appear but otherwise consider this the Final update. Well folks...thank you all so much for reading. Keep supporting the Author and the Neptunia series like you always have and until next time...see you all really soon"

Author's Note

For those asking there are no plans for a Cyberdimension Fanfic. I did not like the game and so I know nothing of the characters, levels and story and it won't be a good one. Neither are there any thoughts for a Hyperdevotion Fanfic.

If it's good I am hoping to make a Fanfic on the Neptunia RPG that is coming up

I have noticed that a few have asked about Tag-Dimension and...hmm...well I played the game and it was...almost idiotic. It was literally every zombie high-school game, but with Neptune characters. The basic story was Blanc was shooting a horror film and...yeah that's it...but this is where I could come in. I can't promise anything though.

If the demand is there, I'll see about a Tag-Dimension Fanfic...only if enough people ask.