Arc 2A: Lowee Chapter 1 - Titles of Power

Hyper G Arc 2 Act 1

Terra – and the unconscious Nisa – were in a finely furnished red padded room. The walls were right, the light shone a light red and the floor was carpeted. There were also four doors but chained up. Only the white table and the hunched bald man with seemingly big eyes and pointed nose in a butler suit broke the colour scheme "Oh my...such an interesting guest you are? It's been a while since I've got you such as you"

"Who...who are you?" asked Terra anxiously

"Now, now...awaken your acquaintance first and we'll begin" Terra knelt down to Nisa

"Nisa, Nisa are you alright?"

"Umm...umm...yeah I'm alright" Terra helped Nisa to her feet "What the? "Where are we? Where's our allies?"

"Now, now" said the hunched man "Rest your worries, your allies are fine...no-one is harmed, but the world...is a much different place"

(PSSTTTT play this here...and end at Stop)

Both looked to the man, that swayed his slightly elongated gloved hands "My name is Igor and welcome to Crimson room...a special realm between dream and actual reality, mind and non-fiction matter, where only those, who have signed a contract, may enter"

"Wait...a contract?" said Nisa "I don't recall signing any dotted lines or anything"

"And I haven't either" said Terra "at least for anything important" the man lightly chuckled his voice deep and a bit gruff

"It is only through this condition...can you enter here" said Igor "Take heed my words can be literal...and metaphorical. As for your friend, the Heroine who represents Justice...you alone are unaffected by the strange change to this world"

"Why is that?"

"For this world...mirrors a story shown to those in reality, a story of which you were not present in. So by the rules of this world...you are not bound the change"

Nisa tilted her head, questions marks hovering above "I think he means, what has changed the world" explained Terra "is the same as the game this fanfiction is based from. So since you weren't in the story, no change"

"I...get it" said Nisa "but I still feel like we're bending the rules somehow"

"Silver light" said Igor turning Terra to him "the fallen heir to the land that has vanished to history...one's identity also lost to the past; the world is facing ruin, and only you and your friends can save it"

It was then a blue door opened "Ahh...it seems the door for you" said Igor "Heroine of Justice has arrived. Journey through...and aid where you can"

"Wait...why does she have to go?" asked Terra

"For her role has been fulfilled and now she must go onwards and aid her allies"

"Do I at least know where I'm going?" asked Nisa

"To the town known as Leanbox, where a special ritual is taking place. Head forth and aid where you can, allow your brand of justice to shine through the murkiness"

"Gotcha...right Terra my comrade I shall see you there"

"Alright, good luck Nisa" said Terra bumping her fist as she went into the door and vanished.