Arc 3 - Chapter 1: The Teetering Alignment

"And folks...we now begin to conclude this story. It's me Theodore here to introducing the Final Arc of our Fanfiction Heart Dimension Neptunia H.  Please watch the following intro"

It's here the TRUE villain will make their appearance. So Terra has nearly uncovered his memory, what lies in the final part? Who is the mysterious benefactor to Affimojas and what is the purpose of the hole in the sky? We can only wait and see. For now our heroines are back in the Basilicom, while Terra recovers...but seems to be rather stressed" 

Terra was once more in a hazy world, fire engulfed the area, his body was heavy...and unable to move. He felt two vice grip hands clamp on his wrists, dragging him through the ground, seeing the destroying Tari around him...but then "He...he will...save us from the world. He will save us"

"Hey...what's...going...on?"

"He's coming round...he will help us. Take him to Alexander!"

"Hey...hey...get off...let me...let me...go!" Terra tried to squirm but the dizziness of his head made things awkward.

The scene went dark and light as he came too, arms and legs trapped in braces and a man in a white suit, his face darkened and unable to see, was above him with the Gem that Affimojas used and a crystal in the other "You will...be our Saviour...be our God!"

"Hey...don't do this! Don't do this!"

"You have no choice...you will save us all. The CPU has abandoned us, we must create our own" the crystal of blue and red drew closer "This will hurt...but will all be over quickly"

"No, I don't...I" but Terra shot up in his bed, bandaged gasping in a sweat.

Terra looked round in anxiousness and then sighed and rubbed his head "They were...capturing me, forcing me to be...a CPU?"

"you are almost there it seems" the cold toneless voice spoke to him "Your memory is nearly complete...it simply needs a little spark"

"Do...do you know...what is happening in my dream?"

"It's as you say...the people...having grown scared of their demise...sought a way to save themselves by any means...even by force"

"Was I...just a icon for the people to exploit?" he said now having doubts and fears "A CPU...just to make them feel better?"

"The truth...will soon come. I'll even come meet you personally very, very soon. I just need to do one simple thing...once them, follow the pink light to know the full truth"

Terra felt...off inside of him now, the nightmares eating at him...and dark circles forming on his eyes from lack of sleep. He went to find a folded set of clothes, Neptune's hoody but as he picked it up...he felt...images in his head, Neptune and Rei Ryghts overlapped and the anti-ruler force of his past blared their message, a fire encroached to his body "if CPU's...didn't exist...I'd have...had peace and not made to..." but he shook it off "No, no it's not Neptune's fault...it's not"