Arc 2B: Planeptune - Chapter 3: Hidden Tactics

"Hmm...this title is right...Mr Author sir? Really? Are you sure? Well...the boss is sure about this, the next chapter...will be weird. Well this is Theodore and welcome to Chapter 3 of the Planeptune arc. None of these arcs will really last all that long..at best six chapters tops, very maybe seven. Now I've covered ALL the DLC girls through the entirety of the series. Now there's just the spin-off titles...but for now let the story resume. We go to Histoire, Terra and B-Sha who are back at the Basilicom" 

Neptune was happily talking with Compa and IF when the lift came up "Hey everyone we're back" said Terra with Histoire on his shoulder

"Oh hey you two" said IF "anything eventful happen?"

"Funny you should say that" said Histoire who directed them to B-Sha

"Ms B-Sha!?" exclaimed Compa "You're here?"

"Hello...everyone" said B-Sha looking nervous "and to you...Neptune?" Neptune got up

"So you're the little town stealer?" she asked nonchalant "You're a bit shorter than I had in mind"

"Hello...Neptune"

"what's up with you? I've seen ghoulies with more colour than you"

"Let's bring you up to speed first" said Terra "And we'll go from there and B-Sha you'd best do the same" 

Terra went into how he found B-sha and the fight that ensued and B-Sha told the truth of the nation and herself "So...you're not the true ruler?" asked IF "Nep here actually here...and she's a CPU?"

"That's right" said B-Sha "and I'm telling the truth...but besides you two I doubt anyone else will believe me"

"No kidding" said Terra "As far as the people are concerned, the word CPU is literally only a word"

"So...when did you become this town's ruler?" asked Compa "Was Nep-Nep the ruler before you?"

"It'll surprise you to learn this" said Histoire "But according to my tome...this nation has only ever being ruled by B-Sha for as long as this world's history has been written"

"That makes it sound like I was never born" said Neptune "and what a tragedy that would be for my adorableness to never be met"

"It would be quieter though" said Terra joking "but to ask, B-Sha do you know anything about this"

B-Sha thought and then shook her head "No, no I don't. The last thing I remember was being part of Gold Third, beating the CPU's, a bright flash...and then just coming here"

"Gold Third? You mean with C-Sha?" Asked Terra

"Oh you know C-Sha?" asked B-Sha curiously

"Yeah she's a good friend...though strangely can't remember where from"

"Well when I arrived here...everyone just called me ruler. No-one knew of the CPU's or heck they even existed, only I seemed to remember Neptune or the others"

"B-Sha...I should've asked before" said Histoire "But do you know anything of Affimax?"

"Well...I know they're the richest people in the world and...they were the one's who funded Gold Third the group I belonged when we fought the CPU's and that's all"