Chapter 9: The Anxiety of the CPU's

"Well folks welcome back, Theodore here to get the story rolling again. Also note the Zero D arc has nearly ended. In the game the Hyper G arc would start at this point but for me it's not quite there yet. Terra and Neptune have arrived back in the Hyperdimension, Neptune is hard at work - a sentence I thought I'd never say – and Terra is more or less on a da...ahh...ahh whoa. I just had a sharp shiver for some reason. Right take 2; Terra is an outing...outing is fine? Yes outing with Compa throughout Planeptune. We join them going round the town"

Terra was taking the fresh-air, telling Compa all about his time in the Zero-Dimension "Wow...so you met a new CPU?" said Compa "she sounds really brave and strong"

"That's an under-statement" said Terra "she's amazingly self-confident and fair to say an inspiration"

"Tee-hee it sounds like you hold a good deal of respect for her" Terra blushed a bit

"I won't lie there...as the youngest CPU, by some technicality, it was more she was helping by broadening my horizons"

"I understand...you did only become a proper one a while ago. So her CPU form was it different?"

"Yeah...it in a reverse kind of way"

Terra turned to her "Uzume is usually tough, tomboyish and quite cool sounding. Her CPU form – Orange Heart – is quite feminine, gentle sounding and very caring"

"So she's get softer when she transforms?" asked Compa "that does sound different"

"She also fights...with this" Terra forged the megaphone

"What the? A Megaphone?"

"You'd be surprised what she – or I – can do with it. Still I'm glad we were able to help her before we left. Now we've got to fix this problem"

Terra changed subjects "While it doesn't affect me directly, Histoire told me about this Affimax group"

"They have been a bit of a pain" said Compa sighing "they're constantly mocking Nep-Nep and the others...though some of it is false, unfortunately a few of them are true"

"Could you show me a few of these comments?"

"Of course...get out your phone" Compa got out a pink phone with two fluffy balls attached "Now go to this app, then here...and look"

"Oh it's a poll sight...right let's see" Terra scrolled through

"Just press this option to see what the 'admin' guys have been saying"

"Right and...ohh, ohh...yeah I see what you mean"

Terra scrolled through "Just reading these on Neptune, she's short, lazy, doesn't do much...these are the truths and...and...huh?" he tilted his head "She's also a fan of sweets and only sweets, never...washes or...helps the needy. Ignores...poor and helps only the snobs and...dances in a ...tur...nip suit?"

"They are a bit out there" said Compa "but because they mixed in with truths, the people tend to believe the lies"

"I see...is there comments on all of them, candidates included?" Compa put a finger to her head

"Well...the main CPU's yes, the candidates not so much or hardly at all. There's none about you though"

"Good or bad?"