Arc 2B: Planeptune Chapter 5: A Fearful Heart

"Hey folks, Theodore here...with maybe the last chapter of this mini arc. I did say these Mini arcs were short. Now to be clear we still have Lastation and Leanbox left...and the one final mini arc after that and then the Hyper G arc ends. There is also one intermission per mini arc end. Now to continue. So Terra and Neptune face off against the mutated Warechuu who snarls and slashes at them"

Warechu continued producing exploding game discs that the duo flew out of the way. Neptune came in "Critical edge!" she dealt a decent blow but Warechu coiled his tail around her body and then slamming her into the ground went to fire a beam at her

"Let her go" Terra tried to step in but Warechu threw Neptune at her, distracting him as he fired an energy beam to strike them.

They both hit the ground but came back up as Warechuu roared "He's definitely more savage" said Neptune "To think...if Warechu could do this all along, he'd have made a decent boss"

"Nevermind that...we've got to stop him" said Terra "Before he hurts anyone"

"Right there...let's tag-team and take him out" Terra went first as Warechu prepared an energy beam "Terra!"

"Gotta...Slyphet Spear" he rose his hand to summon a spear of earth and fired it at the energy beam to cancel it out

"Crazy Combination!" Neptune dealt some windmill slashes, striking him up and down before flying away to narrowly avoid flying discs.

Warechu fired a barrage of discs which were huge in number forcing the pair to shield themselves to reduce the damage before heading in "Critical Edge!" they both struck at the same time Warechu calling out and unleashed a rather ferocious shockwave that blasted both into the buildings. Neptune was sent through a window into a wall while Terra hit a brick wall, reverting to human as he shook his head.

As Warechu came away his body started producing red sparks, Warechu jerking "Terra...Terra you okay?" Neptune said flying to him

"Not...really ow" he said "and we've got another problem, Warechu is getting unstable" Warechu was now just firing everywhere whether he hit something or not "see the sparks...Warechu may explode"

"Explode!"

"We've got to him clear of the town...Neptune I'll get close and pass him to you, throw him as high as you can and we each strike him hard" 

"Alright, be careful" Terra bolted to Warechu, dodging and jumping over the beams. He then sprinted Warechu firing a beam at him to which he slid under Warechu – who was hovering grabbed his tail and in an overhead arc slammed him before swinging him around and throwing him high "I've got him" Neptune grabbed Warechu's tail and with a swing threw him higher.

The two then joined and charged up their attacks, plasma balls inbetween their hands "Aura pulse!" together they fired their attacks, which merged striking Warechu in a good explosion.

The two looked on...as a bigger explosion of red made them flinch as then from the smoke-cloud Warechu dropped down which Warechu caught. He was sleeping in his arms "He...looks like nothing happened" said Terra "What made him feel that way?" Neptune flinched "What is it?"