Arc 2C: Lastation Chapter 6: Past Trauma's?

"Well folks on with the show, no intro's from me but I will say this. There won't be Outro to this Chapter but there will be at the end of the intermission. Now we would go straight to the fight...but there's someone we need to follow first"

At the Basilicom of Lastation in a dusty room Steamax entered with two flashlights strapped to his shoulders. He was in a storage room piled high with boxes and cabinets "right...it should be in here" he got out a data-pad that had a red arrow and he ventured over to a big box "Right let's see. Hmm...we've got...a chain blade, a bandicoot, a...web shooter? A book of Nathan Drake? A Cane with a yellow end, a...lightning bolt, a weird spear and...here we go!" 

Steamax pulled out a thick controller. It was white mostly, and in a sort of shape like a bat. It had two curve sides with a rectangle middle bit. It had four buttoned on the right, four direction buttons, some shoulders buttons, a peculiar little square screen, an orange swirl and a thick wire "This is it? The gamepad, now to report back" and with a flash he vanished.

For Noire, Uni and her friends had made it to the core of the Order and defeated Aera the leader but in a last ditch attempt to kill the CPU's Aera launched a grenade badly poisoned Uni and it was rapidly taking her life away. Noire struggles to help her, Terra remains frozen to the spot in his original HDD form while K-Sha struggles with her inner voice. 

K-Sha knew in her mind she had the means to save Uni's life but her inner voice tried to persuade her "So...you do really wish to save Uni? Just think, Noire would be entirely yours, her one true dear friend...she'd never look away from you"

"But...But if Uni dies...then Noire will be sad" thought K-Sha "And...I don't think I can bear it"

"You can always put a smile back on her face, it'd be easy" K-Sha though knew what she had to do

"No...No I'm going to save her!"

"Then...here's hoping this doesn't end badly for you"

K-Sha darted over "Noire, Noire! Listen I can save Uni's life"

"Wait what?" exclaimed Noire "How do you mean!?"

"There's no time to explain. Uni don't give up! I need you to stay with me for ten...no five minutes while I make a serum to heal you"

"Oh...Oh...okay...I'll ttry" Uni said feebly

"Noire, Do not let her fall asleep! If she does...we could lose her for good!" 

K-Sha took out a medical kit and begin drawing blood from her arm which collected into a needle. K-Sha ran to Aera, dug into her pockets to find a single chemical which she added to her blood turning it to the orange "You always did keep a reserve of special antidote" K-Sha ran to Uni and taking her arm injected the mixture into Uni

"Ow, Ow!"

"Sorry, just a second" as K-Sha finished "There we go. Uni should get better as some time passes"

Uni immediately started to come around, sitting up but still looking weak "Uni, Uni how are you feeling?" asked Noire gently smiling