Arc 3 - Chapter 2: The Unwanted Truth

"Well folks...we're nearly there. It's me Theodore...and this chapter is where the truth of Terra leaks out, as says the preview for this chapter. After the CPU's got captured the candidates with Gold Third arrive in Zero Dimension after them...but it's becoming evident the dreams are beginning to take their toll on Terra's mental being. I guess we'll see the memory Terra has kept inside the whole time...but before then a quick note. For any eagle-viewed fans of the game, you'll notice there was some cut content. In the video game the candidates would fight Gold Third to make sure the girls could fight, but the author thought to skip. Right then...on with the show, and we come to girls telling Uzume of everything that happened"

Uzume was told of everything that happened, the diverted history, AffimaX, Big Neptune and Arfoire and as Uzume listened she seemed annoyed "So...it seems a lot has happened. So not only has the Dark CPU come back, that purple witch is still popping around and Big Nepsy is with this secret group what gives?"

"Try it from our point of view" said IF "But it seems you really didn't kidnap the CPU's?"

"I told you already. I didn't even know a corridor existed between our dimensions or I'd have gone on over to hang out with them"

"But...I know now you're telling the truth" said Nepgear "But that other Uzume we saw even called Neptune and me by the nicknames you gave us"

"Uzume is it?" asked C-sha "It could be possible that the Uzume these guys saw was a Fake, but either way we need to find out where the CPU's have gone...any leads?"

"I...actually do" said Uzume "hear me out" 

Uzume folded her arms, Terra notably being quiet and stood to one side "Now the Dark CPU...has being rumoured to have being sighted by a baby bug here. At first we thought it was a rumour but more and more sightings have appeared. I've sent a scouting party to investigate"

"Say Uzume...where's Umio? Is he here?" asked Nepgear

"I actually sent him on ahead to scout out the sighting, he should be back any minute now" as if on cue, and swimming through the air

"Uzume I have returned...oh it seems Nepgear and Terra have also arrived" he smiled and sorta bowed "It seems my scouts were correct after all, it's good to see you" Terra did manage a small smile and waved a little

"Hmm...hmm...Iffy...there's a fish" said Compa a little disturbed "with a...human face?"

"Yeah...even by my standards that is a little weird" said IF

"Umio, we have a problem and it seems our rumours could be a lot bigger" said Uzume firmly "Listen up"

As Umio was told everything he nodded and folded his arms (or fins) "So these rumour reports go a bit deeper it seems"

"How much do you know?" asked S-Sha

"While I haven't confirmed the hole that connects our dimensions together, I have received multiple reports of the Dark CPU. By piecing together what information we have, the Dark CPU and a fake Uzume – who I was told was blue haired instead of red – headed Northeast"

"A...Blue haired...Uzume?" asked Terra to himself "So Umio what's Northeast then? Like a stronghold, open area, crystal mine or something?"

"No...there's...literally nothing there" said Uzume puzzled "there's no land or water, just void. It makes no sense why the Dark CPU would head over there"