Arc 2D: Leanbox Chapter 4: The Saviours Plight

"Howdy doody Folks...this is Neptune, the adult more grown up and well developed one here with this fabulous intro. Theodore told me since I've had little screen time, he gave me the kindness of introducing this chapter AND giving an outro for the next one. He did want me to tell you, My adoring fans out there, that there is an Intermission after this story. Now there won't be an Outro for THIS chapter but the next one. Alright, hunky-dory, then settle in those chairs and prepare your popcorn for the ride that goes ahead"

Terra, Nepgear and Vert stood in HDD forms against S-Sha in her golden third state "I won't allow you to get in my way" said S-Sha swinging her sword "I will save E-Sha"

"At the cost of thousands of lives!?" exclaimed Nepgear "We can't you do this"

"What allow me to save the life of another?"

"E-Sha doesn't wanted to be saved, not like this" said Terra forging Neptune's katana blade

"But words won't sway you it seems" said Vert "So have at thee" S-Sha's body now produced the illusionary firey glow

"so be it"

S-Sha immediately charged in, Vert going forward. Vert dealt several spears and thrusts, S-Sha using her sword to parry only her little shield to block before she jumped, dealt a knee to Vert's before slashing her with a diagonal swipe, catching Vert in an arc like wave of blue that carried her away and smashed her into the floor.

Nepgear was next "Formula Edge!" S-Sha parried her every slash and swipe, even jumping out of the way "Fine then...Multiple beam launcher!" S-Sha used her little shield to block it, to which it held out

"If you can't even burst through my shield" said S-Sha arrogantly "then this whole fight is pointless"

"I won't lose...full power!" Nepgear's beam pulsed a bit bigger, cracking the shield and forcing past it, making S-Sha block, pushing her before she deflected it away

"Not too bad I guess but my turn I think" S-Sha put out her hand, blue threads of energy forming "Mako Wave" and she fired a blue energy beam that shot out at lightning speed, struck Nepgear and into the floor.

S-Sha put away her arm only to turn left to block Terra's attack, fending out his sword and struck back. Terra parried and struck her sword, both sides seeming a bit even but S-Sha shoved hard, knocking Terra off-balance in the air "To think I thought you had promise" said S-Sha "but it seems you're not as good as once thought" Terra gritted his teeth "Octoslash!" with sword aglow S-Sha dealt eight rapid slashes, the last one having a blast-back on Terra, sending him skidding along the floor but he kept his foot.

Both girls got up as S-Sha walked to them rather casually "S-Sha doesn't mess about" said Vert "She's pretty combat capable"

"Her defence and attacks are really strong" said Nepgear "She shrugged off my special attack quite easily"

"Compared to the other Gold Third members" said Terra "This one has a strong incentive to fight, making her arguably the most combat driven"

"Let's keep up the pressure and we might find a means to break her defence" said Vert "I'll take the lead, Nepgear and Terra you co-ordinate your attacks" Terra nodded to Nepgear as Vert went ahead.